Intuitively organized by appearance rather than etiology, Lookingbill and Marks’ Principles of Dermatology, 6th Edition, by Drs. James G. Marks, Jr. and Jeffrey J. Miller, is a concise, abundantly illustrated everyday reference for dermatologic diagnosis and therapy. It offers expert guidance and overviews of essential information in dermatology, including key points, clinical pearls, differential diagnosis, and tables of first- and second-line treatments. Superb clinical photographs, full-color histopathology images, and corresponding cross-sectional line diagrams provide details on cause and condition.
- Provides self-assessment case reviews to test mastery of important material, therapy options in highlighted boxes, and additional photos of uncommon presentations at the end of each chapter.
- Helps you arrive at an accurate differential diagnosis with numerous tables that rank skin diseases according to frequency of incidence and highlight clinical features.
- Features new and expanded evidence-based treatment tables to keep you up to date with fast-changing treatments in dermatology and guide you toward the best treatments for your patients.
- Offers new coverage of common drug eruptions, as well as the latest therapies for common, difficult-to-treat skin disorders, such as acne, psoriasis, and eczema.
- Includes a more diverse range of skin color patient images throughout.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Structure and Function of the Skin
Chapter 3: Principles of Diagnosis
Chapter 4: Dermatologic Therapy and Procedures
Chapter 5: Epidermal Growths
Chapter 6: Pigmented Growths
Chapter 7: Dermal and Subcutaneous Growths
Chapter 8: Eczematous Rashes
Chapter 9: Scaling Papules, Plaques, and Patches
Chapter 10: Vesicles and Bullae
Chapter 11: Inflammatory Papules
Chapter 12: Pustules
Chapter 13: White Spots
Chapter 14: Generalized Erythema
Chapter 15: Localized Erythema
Chapter 16: Specialized Erythema
Chapter 17: Purpura
Chapter 18: Dermal Induration
Chapter 19: Ulcers
Chapter 20: Hair Disorders
Chapter 21: Nail Disorders
Chapter 22: Mucous Membrane Disorders
Chapter 23: Skin Signs of Systemic Disease
Chapter 24: Self-Assessment
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=90526
نویسنده : James G. Marks Jr. MD , Jeffrey J. Miller MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 6 edition
سال انتشار : 2019
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 320
(ISBN) شابک : 0323430406
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $84.99
حجم فایل : 53 MB