With Lookingbill and Marks’ Principles of Dermatology, 5th Edition, you can quickly confirm your diagnoses for even the most challenging dermatologic conditions! Written by Dr. James G. Marks, Jr. and Dr. Jeffrey J. Miller, this highly visual guide provides the foundational information you need to identify the full range of skin diseases – all in a consistent, quick-reference format ideal for use in clinical practice.
- Distinguish differences among skin conditions using tables that summarize the most important characteristics of the major categories.
- Consider atypical diagnoses by viewing additional photos of more uncommon presentations at the end of each chapter.
- Make a differential diagnosis with help from numerous tables that rank skin diseases according to frequency of incidence and highlight clinical features.
- Test your mastery of key material with self-assessment case reviews.
- Reach a diagnosis with confidence thanks to superb clinical photographs, full-color histopathology images, and corresponding cross-sectional line diagrams that provide details on cause and condition.
- Find the information you need quickly with topics arranged in alphabetical order for fast reference, and therapy options in highlighted boxes.
- Access the entire text and illustrations online at www.expertconsult.com.
“This is a terrific introductory textbook for dermatology. I highly recommend it. It is obvious the authors are great clinicians and teachers. I would like to suggest they publish an advanced version for dermatologists, discussing toxic epidermal necrolysis, drug reactions, eosinophilia, and systemic manifestations, etc.”-Patricia Wont, MD,(Standofrd University Medical Center) Doody Review: 5 stars
About the Author
۲ Structure and Function of the Skin
۳ Principles of Diagnosis
۴ Dermatologic Therapy and Procedures
۵ Epidermal Growths
۶ Pigmented Growths
۷ Dermal and Subcutaneous Growths
۸ Eczematous Rashes
۹ Scaling Papules, Plaques, and Patches
۱۰ Vesicles and Bullae
۱۳ White Spots
۱۴ Generalized Erythema
۱۵ Localized Erythema
۱۶ Specialized Erythema
۲۰ Hair Disorders
۲۱ Nail Disorders
۲۲ Mucous Membrane Disorders
۲۳ Skin Signs of Systemic Disease
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=30653
نویسنده : James G. Marks Jr. MD
ناشر : Saunders; 5 edition
سال انتشار : 2014
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 306
(ISBN) شابک : 1455728756
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $81.52
حجم فایل : 70 MB