دانلود کتاب اصول دست درمانی کوپر
Cooper’s Fundamentals of Hand Therapy, 3ed
Written for hand therapy specialists and non-specialists, Cooper’s Fundamentals of Hand Therapy, ۳rd Edition emphasizes treatment fundamentals, and provides tips and guidelines for hand therapy practice. This easy-to-use illustrated text and reference guide helps further develop your clinical reasoning skills by describing what goes into the evaluation process, highlighting the humanistic side of each encounter through case studies, and providing the wisdom the contributing authors have acquired through years of practice. This new edition also features additional chapters on the use of common physical agents and orthoses, plus added content on how to integrate evidence-based findings into daily hand practice.
- UPDATED! Chapter covering Orthoses Essential Concepts reflects the latest information in the field.
- Case studies with questions and resolutions help you develop strong clinical reasoning skills while presenting the human side of each client encounter.
- Special features sections such as Questions to Discuss with the Physician, What to Say to Clients, Tips from the Field, and more help you find your own clinical voice.
- Anatomy sections throughout text highlight important anatomical bases of dysfunctions, injuries, or disorders.
- Clinical Pearls highlight relevant information from an experienced author and contributors that you can apply to clinical practice in the future.
- Evaluation Techniques and Tips help you master appropriate and thorough clinical evaluation of clients.
- Diagnosis-specific information in the final section of the book is well-organized to give you quick access to the information you need.
- NEW! Chapter covering Physical Agent Modalities helps you understand how to use common hand therapy tools.
- NEW! Evidence-Based Practice content outlines how to closely examine evidence and integrate it into daily hand therapy practice.
- NEW! Photos and illustrations throughout provide clear examples of tools, techniques, and therapies.
Learn the creatively humanistic side of hand therapy treatment
۱. Fundamentals: Hand Therapy Concepts and Treatment Techniques
۲. Evidence-Based Practice: The Basic Tools
۳. Functional Anatomy
۴. Evaluation of the Hand and Upper Extremity
۵. Assessment of Functional Outcomes
۶. Hand Coordination
۷. Orthoses: Essential Concepts
۸. Fundamentals of Edema Management
۹. Physical Agent Modalities in the Hand Clinic
۱۰. Tissue-Specific Exercises for the Upper Extremity
۱۱. Clinical Reasoning and Problem-Solving in Upper Extremity Rehabilitation
۱۲. Fundamentals of Client-Therapist Rapport
۱۳. Facilitating Adherence to the Plan of Care
۱۴. Narratives in Hand Therapy
۱۵. Utilization of Therapy Assistants in Hand Therapy
۱۶. Some Thoughts on Professionalism
۱۸. Common Shoulder Diagnoses
۱۹. Elbow Diagnoses
۲۰. Peripheral Nerve Problems
۲۱. Wrist Fractures
۲۲. Wrist Instabilities
۲۳. Hand Fractures
۲۴. Elbow, Wrist, and Hand Tendinopathies
۲۵. Finger Sprains and Deformities
۲۶. Flexor Tendon Injury
۲۷. Extensor Tendon Injury
۲۸. Tendon and Nerve Transfers
۳۲. Dupuytren Contracture
۳۳. Ganglions and Tumors of the Hand and Wrist
۳۴. Traumatic Hand Injury Involving Multiple Structures
۳۵. The Stiff Hand
۳۶. The Neurologic Hand
۳۷. Complex Regional Pain Syndrome and Pain
۳۸. Chemotherapy-Induced Peripheral Neuropathy
۳۹. Functional Somatic Syndromes or Challenging Behavior
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=205864
نویسنده : Christine M. Wietlisbach OTD
ناشر : Mosby; 3rd edition
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 560
(ISBN) شابک : 0323524796
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $105.00
حجم فایل : 65 MB