Written by a multidisciplinary group of contributors, including radiologists, emergency physicians, critical care specialists, anesthesiologists, and surgeons, Fundamentals of Emergency Ultrasound is a first-of-its-kind reference that clearly explains the many technical nuances and diagnostic skills necessary for optimal use of ultrasound in emergency settings. This concise, easy-to-read resource covers both non-invasive and invasive ultrasound-guided procedures for a wide range of adult and pediatric trauma and non-trauma conditions. A practical emphasis on differential diagnosis helps facilitate rapid diagnosis, triage, and disposition decisions in emergency situations where ultrasound can be used.
- Provides a depth of understanding and interpretation from a multidisciplinary group of chapter authors, with step-by-step details on anatomy, equipment considerations, positioning, technique, normal and abnormal findings, and common pitfalls.
- Covers invasive procedures and ultrasound-guided injections such as thoracentesis, paracentesis, nerve blocks, and central and peripheral venous access.
- Includes correlative CT, MR, and Doppler images to enhance ultrasound visualization, in addition to more than 500+ high-quality ultrasound images and 75+ line drawings.
- Offers up-to-date coverage on the e-FAST, trans-thoracic and trans-esophageal echocardiography, pulmonary, and cranial sonography, among other emergency modalities.
- Features more than 150 ultrasound video clips that show the many nuances of ultrasound use.
Multidisciplinary ultrasound guidance for adult and pediatric emergency conditions
۱. Physics of Ultrasound
۲. Ultrasound Artifacts
۳. Peritonsillar Abscess
۴. Neck Masses
۶. Carotid Artery
۹. Transthoracic Echocardiography
۱۰. Pediatric Transthoracic Echocardiography
۱۱. Focused Transesophageal Echocardiography
۱۲. Approach to the Patient with Shortness of Breath
۱۳. Approach to the Patient with Chest Pain
۱۴. Ultrasound-Guided Resuscitation
۱۵. FAST of the Abdomen – Beyond the Basics : False Positives, Limitations, and Approach to the Unstable Patient
۱۶. Liver and Spleen
۱۷. Gallbladder and Biliary
۱۹. Kidney and Renal Transplant
۲۰. Abdominal Aorta
۲۱. Lower Abdomen and Bowel
۲۲. Male Pelvis
۲۳. Female Pelvis, Nonpregnant
۲۴. Female Pelvis, Pregnant : First Trimester
۲۵. Female Pelvis, Pregnant : Second and Third Trimesters
۲۶. Peripheral Veins and Arteries
۲۷. Soft Tissue
۲۹. Ultrasound-Guided Procedures
۳۰. Venous Access
۳۱. Nerve Blocks
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=330893
نویسنده : John P. McGahan MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 1st edition
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 410 به همراه کانتنت و ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0323596428
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $106.17
حجم فایل : 43 MB