From recent advances in helical CT techniques to new developments in lung cancer screening to optimized CT techniques in musculoskeletal diagnosis, Fundamentals of Body CT, 5th Edition, covers the essential information you need to know to effectively perform and interpret CT scans. Step-by-step instructions for all current CT techniques help you quickly understand each procedure and review key steps. Comprehensive and easy to digest, this introduction to body CT is an essential resource for radiology residents, practicing radiologists, and medical students.
- Features many new topics, discussions of additional diseases, and new, high-quality images from cover to cover, including updated descriptions and illustrations of normal anatomy and incidental findings.
- Allows you to quickly compare diagnoses with a survey of major CT findings for a variety of common diseases?with an emphasis on those findings that help to differentiate one condition from another.
- Reviews the spiral/helical CT protocols currently used for the diagnosis of chest, abdominal, and musculoskeletal abnormalities, including high-resolution CT, lung nodule assessment and lung cancer screening, CT pulmonary embolism diagnosis, CT enterography, CT enteroclysis, CT colonography, and optimizing CT techniques in musculoskeletal diagnosis.
- Brings you up to date with recent advances in chest CT, including the classification of adenocarcinoma, evaluation of lung nodules, lung cancer screening (including Lung-RADS) and staging, and the classification and diagnosis of interstitial lung diseases using high-resolution CT
- Covers new developments in abdominal CT such as the Liver Imaging Reporting and Data System (Li-RADS) for imaging and reporting small hepatocellular carcinoma, reviews of the Atlanta Classification of Acute Pancreatitis, and an improved description of CT findings of histologic subtypes of renal cell carcinoma.
- Includes new discussions of the diagnosis of musculoskeletal abnormalities detected on chest and abdominal CT scans obtained for non-musculoskeletal indications.
- Contains updated disease classifications, including those for pulmonary adenocarcinoma, diffuse lung diseases, and pancreatic lesions.
۱. Introduction to CT of the Thorax : Chest CT Techniques
۲. Mediastinum : Introduction and Normal Anatomy
۳. Mediastinum : Vascular Abnormalities and Pulmonary Embolism
۴. Mediastinum : Lymph Node Abnormalities and Masses
۵. The Pulmonary Hila
۶. Lung Disease
۷. Pleura, Chest Wall, and Diaphragm
۸. Introduction to CT of the Abdomen and Pelvis
۹. Peritoneal Cavity, Vessels, Nodes, and Abdominal Wall
۱۰. Abdominal Trauma
۱۲. Biliary Tree and Gallbladder
۱۵. Kidneys and Ureters
۱۶. Adrenal Glands
۱۷. Gastrointestinal Tract
۱۹. CT in Musculoskeletal Trauma
۲۰. CT in Musculoskeletal Nontrauma
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=300437
نویسنده : W. Richard Webb MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 5th edition
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 446 به همراه کانتنت و ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0323608329
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $75.80
حجم فایل : 208 MB