Principles of Pulmonary Medicine helps you master the foundations of pulmonary medicine without being overwhelmed! This concise, easy-to-read medical reference book correlates basic science principles with the radiologic, pathologic, and clinical aspects of respiratory disease to provide an integrated, accessible approach to the study of pulmonary medicine.
- Focus on the clinical aspects and treatment of specific pulmonary and respiratory diseases, and understand the anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology relevant to major pulmonary disorders.
- Apply the material to real-life practice with case-based pulmonology questions covering topics including pulmonary function tests, physiologic data, and results of arterial blood gas testing.
- Learn the latest diagnostic and therapeutic strategies with updated coverage of diagnostic modalities used in pulmonary disease, as well as management of asthma, lung cancer, respiratory failure, pulmonary hypertension, and other pulmonary diseases.
- Visually grasp difficult concepts with high-quality images of the lung that complement discussions of specific diseases.
- Efficiently review critical information in pulmonary medicine by skimming margin notes throughout the text.
- Practice your knowledge with 200 case-based, self-assessment questions and apply pulmonology principles to real-life practice.
- Access the complete contents online at Expert Consult, including NEW unique author audio chapter lectures, video clips, questions, additional audio recordings of lung sounds, supplemental images, and more.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
By Steven E. Weinberger, MD, FACP, Executive Vice President and Chief Executive Officer, American College of Physicians; Adjunct Professor of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Senior Lecturer on Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts; Barbara A. Cockrill, MD, Pulmonary Vascular Disease Center, Brigham and Women’s Hospital; Assistant Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts and Jess Mandel, MD, Professor of Medicine, Associate Dean for Undergraduate Medical Education, University of California San Diego School of Medicine, La Jolla, California
۱. Pulmonary Anatomy and Physiology: The Basics
۲. Presentation of the Patient with Pulmonary Disease
۳. Evaluation of the Patient with Pulmonary Disease
۴. Anatomic and Physiologic Aspects of Airways
۶. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
۷. Miscellaneous Airway Diseases
۸. Anatomic and Physiologic Aspects of the Pulmonary Parenchyma
۹. Overview of Diffuse Parenchymal Lung Diseases
۱۰. Diffuse Parenchymal Lung Diseases Associated with Known Etiologic Agents
۱۱. Diffuse Parenchymal Lung Diseases of Unknown Etiology
۱۲. Anatomic and Physiologic Aspects of the Pulmonary Vasculature
۱۳. Pulmonary Embolism
۱۴. Pulmonary Hypertension
۱۵. Pleural Disease
۱۶. Mediastinal Disease
۱۷. Anatomic and Physiologic Aspects of Neural, Muscular, and Chest Wall Interactions with the Lungs
۱۸. Disorders of Ventilatory Control
۱۹. Disorders of the Respiratory Pump
۲۰. Lung Cancer: Etiologic and Pathologic Aspects
۲۱. Lung Cancer: Clinical Aspects
۲۲. Lung Defense Mechanisms
۲۴. Tuberculosis and Nontuberculous Mycobacteria
۲۵. Miscellaneous Infections Due to Fungi and Pneumocystis
۲۶. Pulmonary Complications in the Immunocompromised Host
۲۷. Classification and Pathophysiologic Aspects of Respiratory Failure
۲۸. Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
۲۹. Management of Respiratory Failure
Appendix A: Sample Problems Using Respiratory Equations
Appendix B: Pulmonary Function Tests: Guidelines for Interpretation and Sample Problems
Appendix C: Arterial Blood Gases: Guidelines for Interpretation and Sample Problems
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=27118
نویسنده : Steven E. Weinberger MD FACP , Barbara A. Cockrill MD
ناشر : Saunders; 6 edition
سال انتشار : 2014
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 419
(ISBN) شابک : 1455725323
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $59.98
حجم فایل : 11 MB