Quickly and accurately diagnose and treat the critically ill patient with guidance from the field’s definitive text
“…Clearly the finest textbook available in the field.” — Critical Care Medicine journal
“…Very well done…unusually user-friendly…excellent…a significant contribution to the field. It should be placed not only in the critical care practitioner’s library, but also in the rounds and nurses’ conference rooms of critical care units.” — Journal of the American Medical Association
Considered the field’s definitive text, Principles of Critical Care offers unmatched coverage of the diagnosis and treatment of the most common problems encountered in the practice of critical care. Written by expert critical care physicians who are also experienced teachers, the book features an organization, thoroughness, and clarity not found in any other reference on the topic. Within its pages, you will find comprehensive, authoritative discussion of every aspect of critical care medicine essential to successful clinical practice, ranging from basic principles to the latest technologies.
The fourth edition is highlighted by:
- A new full-color presentation
- NEW CHAPTERS on ICU Ultrasound, Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation, ICU-Acquired Weakness, Abdominal Compartment Syndrome, and Judging the Adequacy of Intravascular Volume
- The addition of many new figures and diagnostic and treatment algorithms
- In-depth, up-to-date descriptions of the unique presentation, differential diagnosis, and management of specific critical illnesses
- A logical organ system approach that simplifies the search for thorough and practical information necessary to manage a patient’s specific condition
- The integration of pathophysiology throughout the text
- Content that reflects today’s interdisciplinary approach to critical care medicine
*Reviews are of previous editions
About the Author
Jesse Hall, MD is Professor of Medicine, Anesthesia, and Critical Care at the University of Chicago Medical Center.
Gregory Schmidt, MD is Professor of Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine at the University of Iowa.
John Kress, MD is Professor of Medicine and Critical Care at the University of Chicago Medical Center.
جدیدترین ویرایش کتاب مرجع معتبر و کاربردی در مبحث اصول مراقبتهای ویژه
اختصاصی بوک باز
شما هم می توانید دیدگاه خود را ثبت کنید
- کامل کردن گزینه های ستاره دار (*) الزامی است
- آدرس پست الکترونیکی شما محفوظ بوده و نمایش داده نخواهد شد