“This book meets its purpose in every way. [It is] comprehensive but made for the clinical world. Both the online and print versions are true assets for teaching this subject.” – Jeff B. Yaver, PT (Kaiser Permanente) for Doody’s Review Service
Fundamentals of the Physical Therapy Examination: Patient Interview and Tests & Measures, Second Edition provides physical therapy students and clinicians with the necessary tools to determine what questions to ask and what tests and measures to perform during a patient exam. This text utilizes a fundamental, step-by-step approach to the subjective and objective portions of the examination process for a broad spectrum of patients. This edition has been updated and revised to reflect the Guide to Physical Therapist Practice 3.0, and it also features new and extensive coverage of goniometry and manual muscle testing techniques with more than 300 new photographs.
Each new print copy includes Navigate 2 Advantage Access that unlocks a comprehensive and interactive eBook, student practice activities and assessments, a full suite of instructor resources, and learning analytics reporting tools.
• Videos demonstrating numerous assessment techniques as well as two patient interviews.
• NEW and extensive coverage of manual muscle testing and goniometry (Chapter 9)
• Three new subjective documentation examples are introduced in Chapter 4, with each subsequent chapter closing with additional documentation for each case specific to the tests and measures introduced in that chapter.
• NEW section on Mobility and Locomotion links coverage of posture and gait (Chapter 6).
• Brief case and sample documentation examples accompany coverage of each test and measure.
• “Priority or Pointless” feature indicates when a particular assessment tool should be considered a priority.
• Navigate 2 Advantage Access includes an eBook and robust video assets
About the Author
Professor and Founding Chair, Department of Physical Therapy, Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, Michigan
CHAPTER 1 Introduction to the Physical Therapy Examination
CHAPTER 2 Cultivating a Therapeutic Partnership
CHAPTER 3 Interviewing Techniques and Communication Tools
CHAPTER 4 Conduct and Content of the Patient Interview
CHAPTER 5 Introduction to Physical Therapy Tests and Measures
CHAPTER 6 Global Observation, Mental Functionsr and Components of Mobility and Function
CHAPTER 7 Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Examination
CHAPTER 8 Integumentary Examination
CHAPTER 9 Musculoskeletal Examination
CHAPTER 10 Neuromuscular Examination
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=96314
نویسنده : Stacie J. Fruth
ناشر : Jones & Bartlett Learning; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 465
(ISBN) شابک : 1284099628
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $93.96
حجم فایل : 35 MB