Thoroughly updated to reflect the latest research, discoveries, and practices in this fast-changing field, Principles and Practice of Lymphedema Surgery, 2nd Edition, provides thorough, step-by-step guidance to incorporate or expand the treatment of lymphedema in your practice. Written and edited by world-renowned experts in the field of lymphedema and microsurgery, this highly visual reference helps deepen your understanding of each procedure and how to perform them. From preoperative assessment to postoperative care, you’ll find authoritative instruction that equips you to implement the most innovative and latest surgical and nonsurgical approaches and achieve optimal outcomes for your patients.
- Provides an outstanding visual introduction to lymphedema and microsurgery techniques for treatment, as well as newer surgeries and more information on all available treatment options.
- Offers a step-by-step approach to each procedure, complete with tips and tricks of the trade from leading experts in plastic surgery and lymphedema microsurgery.
- Features eight all-new chapters covering primary lymphedema treatment, diagnostic tools of lymphoscintigraphy and indocyanine green lymphography, and immediate lymphatic reconstruction.
- Includes procedural videos of leading international experts performing advanced techniques such as end-end lymphovenous bypass, end-side lymphovenous bypass, submental vascularized lymph node flap, supraclavicular vascularized lymph node flap, and lymphatic vessel mapping with ICG.
- Enables quick navigation and comprehension with an intuitive, highly templated format and abundant photographs, illustrations, tables, diagrams, and case studies throughout.
۱. Introduction to Lymphedema Surgery: Principles and Practice
۲. Anatomy and Structural Physiology of the Lymphatic System
۳. Animal Study and Cadaver Dissection of Lymphedema
۴. Pathophysiology and Molecular Research in Lymphedema
۵. Primary Lymphedema with Concomitant Vascular and Lymphatic Lesions
۶. Lymphoscintigraphy Interpretation, Staging, and Lymphedema Grading
۷. ICG Lymphography and Its Application
۸. Refining Planning of Lymphedema Surgery of the Extremities Using MRI and CT Imaging Techniques
۹. Clinical Evaluation of Lymphedema
۱۰. Lymphedema Risk Reduction and Management
۱۱. Overview of Surgical Techniques
۱۲. Recipient Site Choices and Donor Option Considerations for Vascularized Lymph Node Transfer
۱۳. Vascularized Lymph Node Transfer from the Groin
۱۴. Microsurgical Procedures: Vascularized Lymph Node Transfer from the Submental Region
۱۵. Microsurgical Procedures: Vascularized Lymph Node Transfer from the Supraclavicular Region
۱۶. Microsurgical Procedures: Vascularized Lymph Node Transfer from the Thoracodorsal Axis
۱۷. Treatment of Lymphedema: Vascularized Omental Lymphatic Transfer
۱۸. Mesenteric Vascularized Lymph Node Transfer
۱۹. Microsurgical Procedures: Minimizing Donor Site Morbidity Following Vascularized Lymph Node Transfer
۲۰. Microsurgical Procedures: Lymphovenous Anastomosis Techniques
۲۱. The Campisi Approach for Lymphatic Surgery
۲۲. Immediate Lymphatic Reconstruction
۲۳. Excisional Procedures: Debulking Procedures
۲۴. Excisional Procedures: Liposuction
۲۵. Evidence-Based Assessment and Outcomes Following Lymphedema Treatment
۲۶. Tracking Outcomes Following Lymphedema Treatments
۲۷. Future Perspectives in Lymphatic Microsurgery
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=321372
نویسنده : Ming-Huei Cheng MD MBA FACS
ناشر : Elsevier; 2nd edition
سال انتشار : 2022
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 240
(ISBN) شابک : 0275973441
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $146.04
حجم فایل : 90 MB