With an emphasis on the pathophysiologic basis of pulmonary disease, Principles of Pulmonary Medicine, 7th Edition, by Drs. Steven E Weinberger, Barbara A Cockrill, and Jess Mandel, provides a superbly illustrated introduction to this fast-changing field. This essential text employs a concise and understandable approach, integrating clinical topics with underlying physiologic, pathophysiologic, and basic science concepts critical for medical students, trainees, and those looking for a practical update on both acute and chronic pulmonary diseases
- Offers access to extensive online resources, including author commentaries, video clips, audio recordings of lung sounds, and ۲۰۰ case-based self-assessment questions – covering topics including pulmonary function tests, physiologic data, and arterial blood gas testing and modeled after the USMLE exam.
- Discusses therapeutic strategies, including the available evidence for assessing relative benefits, harms, and costs, where appropriate.
- Provides an excellent visual basis for understanding and interpreting pulmonary disease with easy-to-understand anatomic illustrations and accompanying radiologic and pathophysiologic images.
- Covers all that’s new in the field, including new CT lung cancer screening guidelines; new concepts in the pathogenesis of asthma, interstitial lung disease, and other pulmonary diseases; and evolving therapies for idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, pulmonary hypertension, and advanced lung cancer.
- Features updated information on the expanded use of advanced interventional pulmonology (bronchoscopic) procedures, improvements in precision treatment of lung tumors based on genetic profiles, and new and emerging infections with respiratory involvement.
- Covers hot topics such as lung tumor treatment, including use of genetic markers and immunotherapy; lung cancer screening reflecting the latest guidelines on who, how, and when to screen; and newer bronchoscopic procedures, such as navigational bronchoscopy.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
۱ Pulmonary Anatomy and Physiology: The Basics
۲ Presentation of the Patient with Pulmonary Disease
۳ Evaluation of the Patient with Pulmonary Disease
۴ Anatomic and Physiologic Aspects of Airways
۶ Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
۷ Miscellaneous Airway Diseases
۸ Anatomic and Physiologic Aspects of the Pulmonary Parenchyma
۹ Overview of Diffuse Parenchymal Lung Diseases
۱۰ Diffuse Parenchymal Lung Diseases Associated with Known Etiologic Agents
۱۱ Diffuse Parenchymal Lung Diseases of Unknown Etiology
۱۲ Anatomic and Physiologic Aspects of the Pulmonary Vasculature
۱۳ Pulmonary Embolism
۱۴ Pulmonary Hypertension
۱۵ Pleural Disease
۱۶ Mediastinal Disease
۱۷ Anatomic and Physiologic Aspects of Neural, Muscular, and Chest Wall Interactions with the Lungs
۱۸ Disorders of Ventilatory Control
۱۹ Disorders of the Respiratory Pump
۲۰ Lung Cancer: Etiologic and Pathologic Aspects
۲۱ Lung Cancer: Clinical Aspects
۲۲ Lung Defense Mechanisms
۲۴ Tuberculosis and Nontuberculous Mycobacteria
۲۵ Miscellaneous Infections Caused by Fungi and Pneumocystis
۲۶ Pulmonary Complications in the Immunocompromised Host
۲۷ Classification and Pathophysiologic Aspects of Respiratory Failure
۲۸ Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
۲۹ Management of Respiratory Failure
Appendix A Sample Problems Using Respiratory Equations
Appendix B Pulmonary Function Tests: Guidelines for Interpretation and Sample Problems
Appendix C Arterial Blood Gases: Guidelines for Interpretation and Sample Problems
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=92220
نویسنده : Steven E. Weinberger MD MACP , Barbara A. Cockrill MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 7 edition
سال انتشار : 2019
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 456
(ISBN) شابک : 0323523714
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $69.04
حجم فایل : 10 MB