Atlas of Head and Neck Pathology delivers authoritative, highly visual guidance for effectively and accurately diagnosing a wide range of head and neck problems. This comprehensive resource features extensive, high-quality images depicting the histologic, immunohistochemical, cytologic, and diagnostic imaging appearance of every type of head and neck pathology. With a consistent, practical organization and succinct, bulleted format, the Atlas continues to be the resource general pathologists and specialists count on for reliable, easy-to-find answers.
- Reach accurate diagnostic conclusions easily with a consistent, user-friendly format that explores each entity’s clinical features, pathologic features (gross and microscopic), ancillary studies, differential diagnoses, and prognostic and therapeutic considerations.
- Glean all essential, current, need-to-know information with sweeping revisions that include additional images shown in the frozen section, more content on odontogenic lesions and neoplasms, and inclusion of newly described entities such as igG-associated salivary gland diseases, mammary analog secretory carcinoma, and more.
- Review expanded coverage of critical areas with additional chapters on oral cavity and oropharynx, nasopharynx, and neck.
- Apply the most current staging of cancers from College of American Pathologists (TNM) and American Joint Committee on Cancer (AJCC).
- Interpret the findings you’re likely to see in practice with the aid of high-quality images now available online for review or download.
- Take it with you anywhere! With Expert Consult, you’ll have access to the full text, online, and as an eBook – at no additional cost!
“A welcome additon to the armamentarium of any otolaryngologist in the area of head and neck pathology.” – American Journal of Otolaryngology “This atlas does an excellent job in acquainting the physician with an area of pathology that has been underemphasized for far too long.” – Archives of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
“If there is one must-have head and neck pathology book, this is it. It is highly recommended for all practicing head and neck pathologists and should be in all pathology resident libraries.” – Shawna Noy, MD, University of Manitoba College of Medicine, Doody’s Review Service
۱ Embryology, Anatomy, and Histology of the Sinonasal Tract
۲ Non-Neoplastic Lesions of the Sinonasal Tract
۳ Neoplasms of the Sinonasal Tract
۴ Embryology, Anatomy, and Histology of the Oral Cavity
۵ Non-Neoplastic Lesions of the Oral Cavity
۶ Neoplasms of the Oral Cavity
۷ Intraoperative Consultation in Oral Cavity Mucosal Lesions
۸ Embryology, Anatomy, and Histology of the Pharynx
۹ Non-Neoplastic Lesions of the Pharynx
۱۰ Neoplasms of the Pharynx
۱۱ Anatomy of the Neck
۱۲ Non-Neoplastic Lesions of the Neck
۱۳ Neoplasms of the Neck
۱۴ Embryology, Anatomy, and Histology of the Larynx and Trachea
۱۵ Non-Neoplastic Lesions of the Larynx and Trachea
۱۶ Neoplasms of the Larynx and Trachea
۱۷ Intraoperative Consultation of Laryngeal Lesions
۱۸ Embryology, Anatomy, and Histology of the Salivary Glands
۱۹ Non-Neoplastic Diseases of Salivary Glands
۲۰ Neoplasms of the Salivary Glands
۲۱ Intraoperative Consultation in Salivary Glands and Biopsy Diagnosis of Salivary Gland Neoplasms
۲۲ Embryology, Anatomy, and Histology of the Ear
۲۳ Non-Neoplastic Diseases of the Ear
۲۴ Neoplasms of the Ear and Temporal Bone
۲۵ Immunohistochemistry of Middle Ear Neoplasms (Table 25-1)
۲۶ Embryology, Anatomy, Histology, and Physiology of the Thyroid Gland
۲۷ Non-Neoplastic Diseases of the Thyroid Gland
۲۸ Neoplasms of the Thyroid Gland
۲۹ Thyroid Gland Post Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy (FNAB)-Related Histologic Changes and Intraoperative Consultation
۳۰ Embryology, Anatomy, and Histology of the Parathyroid Glands
۳۱ Parathyroid Glands:
۳۲ Non-Neoplastic Lesions of the Parathyroid Glands
۳۳ Neoplasms of the Parathyroid Glands
۳۴ Intraoperative Consultation (Frozen Section) in Parathyroid Gland and Parathyroid Proliferative Disease (PPD)/Hyperparathyroidism
۳۵ Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia (MEN) Syndromes
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=28689
نویسنده : Bruce M. Wenig MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1720
(ISBN) شابک : 1455733822
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $263.90
حجم فایل : 405 MB