دانلود کتاب اطلس آناتومی و جراحی لگن زنان باگیش (ویرایش ۲۰۱۶) |
Baggish’s Atlas of Pelvic Anatomy and Gyncecologic Surgery, 4ed
The updated edition of Atlas of Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery richly illustrates pelvic anatomy and surgical operations through full-color anatomic drawings, correlative surgical artwork with step-by-step photographs, and computer-assisted hybrid photo illustrations. Covering a compendium of gynecologic operations, including major and minor procedures and approaches, the techniques described feature a myriad of laparotomy, laparoscopic, robotic, hysteroscopic, vaginal, vulvar and cystoscopic operations. It is a truly comprehensive resource that’s well suited for practicing obstetricians-gynecologists, obstetrics-gynecology residents, general surgeons, subspecialists, nurses, and medical students with an interest in gynecology.
- Half-tone images and four-color clinical photographs aid in comprehending complex anatomic relationships.
- Comprehensive coverage of conventional and endoscopic surgeries helps you master the full spectrum of surgical procedures.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience offers access to all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Brand-newchapters include a third chapter on Pelvic Anatomy, A Comprehensive Atlas of Vulvar Disorders, Avoiding and Managing Mesh Complications, and Appropriate Use of Mesh for Pelvic Organ Prolapse.
- Accessible through Expert Consult, 24 new cadaver dissectionvideos enhance your knowledge and skills and provide a realistic view.
- Correlative drawings and full-color illustrations provide the clearest and best visual understanding on the market.
- New Robotic Surgery chapter authored byJavier Magrina, renowned minimally invasive and robotic gynecologic surgeon.
۲۰۱۶ BMA Awards: Highly Commended, Obstetrics & Gynecology
“This is an excellent desktop reference with well-done, online video simulations of gynecologic surgery. Busy gynecologists would be well served by using this wonderful resource to brush up on technique. As a gynecologist I shared this with said, “I found the illustrations very clear and correlated with the text description. The text is so well laid out that I can hardly wait to read it. Thanks for letting me see this terrific text.”
-Anthony Shanks, MD (Indiana University School of Medicine) for Doody’s Review Service
۱ Pelvic Anatomy
۲ Basic Foundations for Gynecologic Surgery
۳ Anterior Abdominal Wall
۵ Abdominal Surgery During Pregnancy
۷ Retropubic Space
۸ Retroperitoneum and Presacral Space
۹ Abdominal Operations for Enterocele and Vault Prolapse
۱۰ Cervical Surgery
۱۱ Vaginal Surgery
۱۲ Vulvar and Perineal Surgery
۱۳ Surgical Procedures Performed on the Lower Urinary Tract
۱۴ Bowel Surgery
۱۵ Cosmetic and Gender Reassignment Surgery
۱۶ The Breast
۲۰ Surgery for Transgender Conditions
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=50927
نویسنده : Michael S. Baggish MD FACOG , Mickey M. Karram MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 4 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 1384
(ISBN) شابک : 0323225527
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $222.29
حجم فایل : 275 MB