Introducing the Atlas of Complex Orthodontics, a revolutionary new text with step-by-step instructions for treating today’s toughest orthodontic cases. Over 1,500 full-color clinical photographs, radiographs, and illustrations present each phase of treatment in this atlas-style guide, starting with the pre-treatment work-up, continuing through the treatment sequence, and ending with the final results. Drs. Ravindra Nanda and Flavio Uribe cover the latest techniques for managing moderate to severe orthodontic problems, including the use of temporary anchorage devices and the “surgery-first” orthognathic approach, to ensure you stay ahead of the curve in the ever-changing field of orthodontics.
- A standardized, atlas-style presentation for each case takes you through the pre-treatment intraoral, extraoral, and smile analysis; the diagnosis and case summary (including the problem list and treatment plan); a brief discussion of the treatment options; the treatment sequence and biomechanical plan; and the final results.
- UNIQUE! Over 1,500 high-quality photographs, radiographs, and line drawings illustrate the stages of treatment for a wide range of complex orthodontic problems to help improve understanding.
- Discusses moderate to severe orthodontic problems, including: vertical problems; anterior-posterior problems; transverse problem; missing maxillary lateral incisors; impacted teeth; and surgical correction of dentofacial deformity.
- Multidisciplinary approach to treatment helps you draw appropriately from multiple disciplines, redefine problems outside of normal boundaries, and reach solutions based on a new understanding of complex situations.
- Coverage includes the “surgery-first” orthognathic approach (SFOA), a timesaving procedure in the combined orthodontic-surgical approach to selected cases of prognathism.
- Highly regarded lead author, Dr. Ravindra Nanda, is Chair, Department of Orthodontics at University of Connecticut and widely known in the field of orthodontics.
- Addresses the use of temporary anchorage devices (TADs) in correcting different types of malocclusion.
About the Author
Ravindra Nanda, BDS, MDS, PhD, Professor and Head, Department of Craniofacial Sciences; Chair, Division of Orthodontics, School of Dental Medicine, University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, CT
Flavio Andres Uribe, DDS, MDentSc, Associate Professor Program Director Division of Orthodontics Department of Craniofacial Sciences School of Dental Medicine University of Connecticut Farmington, CT
Chapter 1 Management of Patients with Deep Bite
Chapter 2 Management of Patients with Open Bite
Chapter 3 Management of Canted Occlusal Planes
Chapter 4 Management of Vertical Maxillary Excess
Chapter 5 Correction of ClassIMalocclusions with Anteroposterior Problems
Chapter 6 Nonextraction Correction of Class II Malocclusions
Chapter 7 Correction of Class III Malocclusions
Chapter 8 Correction of Maxillary Constriction
Chapter 9 Correction of Midline Discrepancy
Chapter 10 Management of Impacted Canines
Chapter 11 Management of Impacted Second Molars
Chapter 12 Full-Mouth Rehabilitation
Chapter 13 Management of Missing Maxillary Lateral Incisors
Chapter 14 Management of Missing Molars with Orthodontic Space Closure
Chapter 15 Corticotomy-Assisted Orthodontic Treatment
Chapter 16 Correction of Dentofacial Deformity with Surgery-First Approach
Chapter 17 Correction of Malocclusion Restricted to Anterior Teeth with Targeted Mechanics
Chapter 18 Development of Vertical Alveolar Bone for Prosthetic Implant Placement
Chapter 19 Management of Dental Trauma
Chapter 20 Aesthetic and Finishing Strategies
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=75342
نویسنده : Ravindra Nanda BDS MDS PhD
ناشر : Mosby; 1 edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه تبدیلی)
تعداد صفحات : 564
(ISBN) شابک : 0323087108
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $147.98
حجم فایل : 56 MB