The second edition of Rosen’s Atlas of Abdominal Wall Reconstruction has been refreshed and updated to include today’s latest advances in abdominal wall surgery. Coverage of 10 brand-new operative procedures — each with an accompanying video — provides the clear guidance needed to make the most effective use of both commonly performed and new and emerging surgical techniques for reconstruction. Comprehensive in scope and lavishly illustrated throughout, it’s a must-have resource that residents and practitioners alike will reference for repairs ranging from the simple to the complex.
- Covers congenital as well as acquired abdominal wall problems and surgeries, presenting readers with the full range of disorders which cause these defects and their surgical therapies.
- High-quality ۴-color anatomic illustrations and clinical intra-operative photos allow users to view internal structures in a meaningful way.
- Features laparoscopic, open, and hybrid surgical approaches, providing surgeons with the skills necessary to repair both simple and complex defects.
- Familiarizes readers with all aspects of the preoperative, intraoperative and postoperative care of the patient.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Covers the latest advances in reconstruction, including mesh deployment techniques and minimally invasive techniques for hernia repair.
- Real-time video clips on Expert Consult capture key moments and techniques in abdominal wall surgery and are performed by masters in their respective fields.
- Highlights 10 brand-new operative procedures with companion videos:
-Posterior Component Separation with Transversus Abdominus Muscle Release -Open Ventral Hernia Repair with Onlay Mesh -Chemical Component Separation with Botox -Perineal Hernia Repair -Robotic Transabdominal Preperitoneal (r-TAPP) Hernia Repair for Ventral Hernias -Surgical Approach to the Rectus Diastasis -Umbilical Hernia Repair -Repair of the Post-TRAM Bulge/Hernia -Transabdominal Preperitoneal Inguinal Hernia Repair -Laparoscopic Totally Extraperitoneal Inguinal Hernia Repair
- Includes a new chapter on the Preoperative Optimization of the Hernia Patient.
۱. Abdominal Wall Anatomy and Vascular Surgery
۲. Laparoscopic Ventral Hernia Repair–Standard
۳. Laparoscopic Repair of Atypical Hernias: Suprapubic, Subxiphoid, and Lumbar
۴. Laparoscopic Repair of Parastomal Hernias
۵. Transversus Abdominus Release and Retromuscular Repair
۶. Open Flank Hernia Repair
۷. Open Repair of Parastomal Hernias
۸. Open Ventral Hernia Repair with Onlay Mesh
۹. Periumbilical Perforator Sparing Component Separation
۱۰. Endoscopic Component Separation
۱۱. Tissue and Fascial Expansion of the Abdominal Wall
۱۲. Chemical Component Separation with Botox
۱۳. Panniculectomy and Abdominal Wall Reconstruction
۱۴. Perineal Hernia Repair
۱۵. Robotic Transabdominal Preperitoneal (r-TAPP) Hernia Repair for Ventral Hernias
۱۶. Progressive Preoperative Pneumoperitoneum for Hernias with Loss of Abdominal Domain
۱۷. Rotational and Free Flap Closure of the Abdominal Wall
۱۸. Managing the Open Abdomen
۱۹. Surgical Approach to the Rectus Diastasis
۲۰. Umbilical Hernia Repair
۲۱. Repair of the Post-TRAM Bulge/Hernia
۲۲. Transabdominal Preperitoneal Inguinal Hernia Repair
۲۳. Totally Extraperitoneal Inguinal Hernia Repair
۲۴. Preoperative Optimization of the Hernia Patient
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=47998
نویسنده : Michael J. Rosen MD FACS
ناشر : Elsevier; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 456
(ISBN) شابک : 032337459X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $236.46
حجم فایل : 35 MB