دانلود کتاب اطلس بیماری ماکولا گس (۲ جلدی)
Gass’ Atlas of Macular Diseases: Expert Consult, 2-Volume Set, 5ed
The Fifth Edition of Gass’ Atlas of Macular Diseases, by Dr. Anita Agarwal, provides expert diagnostic guidance on macular disorders and quickly brings you up to date on this evolving specialty. Using a case-based approach, it richly depicts a full range of retina and macular diseases, including new infectious, degenerative, and dystrophic conditions. Take advantage of the latest imaging technologies to identify common and rare disorders, and confirm difficult diagnoses with the aid of more than 5,500 high-quality images. Printed in full color for the first time, this edition is accessible online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Rely on the same unique, richly illustrated case-descriptive format-encompassing history, clinical examination, and follow-up-that popularized the original book by the late Dr. Donald Gass, the famed ophthalmologist whose clinical expertise set new standards in macular diagnosis.
- Get expert diagnostic guidance under the new authorship of Dr. Anita Agarwal, a protégé of Dr. Gass who has compiled the ultimate collection of images and hard-to-find case studies from around the world.
- Visualize the conditions you’re likely to see in practice and confirm your diagnoses by comparing your clinical findings to more than 5,500 images and illustrations (over 3,500 in full color).
- Obtain thorough advice on imaging and recognition of a full range of common and rare macular diseases using the latest approaches including fluorescein angiography, optical coherence tomography (OCT), indocyanine green (ICG), and fundus autofluorescence.
- Search the complete text online, download the illustrations and view a bonus stereoscopic image gallery at www.expertconsult.com.
Gass is your definitive guide to identifying the most common and rare conditions, with unique case presentations from around the world!
“Through her tireless efforts, Dr Agarwal, has updated this great book while maintaining the voice of Dr Gass in its pages. The fifth edition of the Gass Atlas is sure to continue its tradition of a trusted source to aid in the diagnosis and care of patients.”
British Journal of Ophthalmology, June 2012
“This updated comprehensive atlas is justly considered to be the bible of macular diseases affecting the retinal periphery, in addition to optic nerve head diseases that mimic macular diseases…The text is accompanied by superb clinical, schematic, and histologic as well as imaging photographs…It is hoped tha the project of updating and expanding this book will be continued for the benefit of th entire ophthalmic community and its patients worldwide.”
Graefes Archive Clinical Experimental Ophthalmology (2013) 251:1253, March 2013
“If the clinician needs a source to help make tentative or confirmed diagnoses of common and atypical retinal conditions, this is the go-to book.”
Journal of Optometry and Vision Science, Vol. 90, No. 10, October 2013
۱ Normal Macula
۲ Imaging and Electrophysiological Studies
۳ Diseases Causing Exudative and Hemorrhagic Detachment of the Choroid, Retina and Retinal Pigment Epithelium
۴ Folds of the Choroid and Retina
۵ Heredodystrophic Disorders Affecting the Pigment Epithelium and Retina
۶ Macular Dysfunction Caused by Retinal Vascular Diseases
۷ Macular Dysfunction Caused by Vitreous and Vitreoretinal Interface Abnormalities
۸ Traumatic Retinopathy
۹ Toxic Diseases Affecting the Pigment Epithelium and Retina
۱۰ Infectious Diseases of the Retina and Choroid
۱۱ Inflammatory Diseases of the Retina
۱۲ Tumors of the Retinal Pigment Epithelium (RPE)
۱۳ Neoplastic Diseases of the Retina
۱۴ Neoplastic Diseases of the Choroid
۱۵ Optic Nerve Diseases that may Masquerade as Macular Diseases
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=16470
نویسنده : Anita Agarwal MD
ناشر : Saunders; 5 edition
سال انتشار : 2013
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1378
(ISBN) شابک : 143771580X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $400.35
حجم فایل : 477 MB