دانلود کتاب اطلس جامع اولتراسوند تشخیصی شرایط دردناک والدمن
Waldman’s Comprehensive Atlas of Diagnostic Ultrasound of Painful Conditions, 1ed
With a focus on real-time clinical decision making, Dr. Waldman’s practical text helps increase your diagnostic accuracy in dynamic scanning of suspected pathology at the time the patient is being examined. This unique resource helps guide your targeted point-of-care ultrasound examination. Nearly 2,000 classic ultrasound images and anatomic drawings depict commonly encountered conditions, and Dr. Waldman’s expert advice guides you clearly toward the correct clinical diagnosis.
- An ideal reference for clinicians who would like to use, or are already using, ultrasonography to evaluate and treat their patients.
- Full-color line drawings, high-quality clinical photographs, and clearly labelled ultrasound images depict both common and uncommon pathologic conditions encountered in clinical practice.
- Coverage includes the head; neck; shoulder; elbow and forearm; wrist and hand; chest wall, trunk, abdomen and low back; hip and pelvis; knee and lower extremity; and ankle and foot.
- Chapters highlight anatomic considerations, physical diagnostic tests, clinical correlates, ultrasound technique(s), clinical pearls, and more.
- Written in the clear, concise , easy to read, how-to-do-It style that is the hallmark of all of Dr. Waldman’s textbooks
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
‘an easily downloaded ebook version that features cross-linked pages, references, and easy navigation’
‘beyond traditional anatomy‘
‘detailed sonographic-anatomic correlates in a systematic and easy-to-understand manner.’
‘description of each condition includes anatomic considerations, clinical correlates, ultrasound technique, and clinical pearls‘
‘text is concise and focused, and each disease process is also elucidated by several anatomic and sonographic images’
‘an excellent resource for individuals learning about point-of-care sonographic diagnosis and intervention for painful conditions’
-Doodys Publishers’ Club, Friday, June 24, 2016
Section 1 Head
Section 2 Neck
Section 3 Shoulder
Section 4 Elbow & Forearm
Section 5 Wrist & Hand
Section 6 Chest Wall, Trunk, Abdomen & Low Back
Section 7 Hip & Pelvis
Section 8 Knee & Lower Extremity
Section 9 Ankle & Foot
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=73469
نویسنده : Steven Waldman
ناشر : LWW; First edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه تبدیلی)
تعداد صفحات : 1324
(ISBN) شابک : 1496302893
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $197.66
حجم فایل : 127 MB