دانلود کتاب اطلس جراحی ارولوژی هینمن + ویدئو
Hinman’s Atlas of Urologic Surgery, 4ed + Video
Depend on Hinman’s for up-to-date, authoritative guidance covering the entire scope of urologic surgery. Regarded as the most authoritative surgical atlas in the field, Hinman’s Atlas of Urologic Surgery, 4th Edition, by Drs. Joseph A. Smith, Jr., Stuart S. Howards, Glenn M. Preminger, and Roger R. Dmochowski, provides highly illustrated, step-by-step guidance on minimally invasive and open surgical procedures, new surgical systems and equipment, and laparoscopic and robotic techniques. New chapters keep you up to date, and all-new commentaries provide additional insight from expert surgeons.
- Provides access to procedural videos online, including Percutaneous Renal Cryotherapy, Greenlight Photovaporization of the Prostate, Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate, Cryoablation of a Renal Tumor, and Sling Procedures in Women.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Features ۱۰ new chapters, including Radical Cystectomy in the Male, Robotic Urinary Diversion, Laparoscopic and Robotic Simple Prostatectomy, Transrectal Ultrasound-Directed Prostate Biopsy, Transperineal Prostate Biopsy, Prostate Biopsy with MRI Fusion, Focal Therapies in the Treatment of Prostate Cancer, Brachy Therapy, Male Urethral Sling, and Botox Injection for Urologic Conditions.
- Includes new commentaries in every chapter from today’s leading urologists.
- Offers a step-by-step incremental approach, highlighted by new illustrations, photos, and images.
- Keeps you current with significant revisions to all female sling chapters, urethroplasty chapters, and more.
- Helps you find what you need quickly with a clear, easy-to-use format – now reorganized to make navigation even easier.
“This continues to be the go-to surgical atlas for the field of urology. Its thorough descriptions accompanied by a combination of detailed colored illustrations with real-life surgical pictures provide a comprehensive single resource for urologists in training looking for the basics or experienced surgeons looking to brush up on surgical technique. The associated website and application makes on-the-go access easy for quick review. With the rapid adoption of minimally invasive surgery along with the increased use of robotic assistance, this update is most welcome.” Reviewed by Patrick T. Gomella, MD, MPH (Thomas Jefferson University) Doody’s Score: 92, 4 Stars!
SECTION 1 Surgical Basics
SECTION 2 Kidney: Excision
SECTION 3 Kidney: Reconstruction
SECTION 4 Endoscopic and Percutaneous Renal Surgery
SECTION 5 Adrenal Excision
SECTION 6 Ureteral Reconstruction and Excision
SECTION 7 Endoscopic Ureteral Surgery
SECTION 8 Bladder: Excision
SECTION 9 Continent Reconstruction
SECTION 10 Bladder Augmentation
SECTION 11 Vesicovaginal Fistula Repair
SECTION 12 Prostate: Benign
SECTION 13 Prostate: Malignancy
SECTION 14 Female Genital Reconstruction
SECTION 15 Urethral: Reconstruction
SECTION 16 Urethral Sphincteric Procedures
SECTION 17 Testis: Repair and Reconstruction
SECTION 18 Testis: Malignancy
SECTION 19 Penis: Correction and Reconstruction
SECTION 20 Penis: Hypospadias
SECTION 21 Penis: Malignancy
۱. Open Partial Nephrectomy: Key Operative Steps
۲. Cryoablation of a Renal Tumor
۳. Percutaneous Renal Cryotherapy: An Operative Guide
۴. Robot Assisted Radical Cystectomy
۵. Greenlight Photovaporization of the Prostate
۶. Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate
۷. Bulbar Urethroplasty With Excision and Primary Anastomosis
۸. The Technique of Radical Orchiectomy
۹. Deep Inguinal Lymph Node Dissection
۱۰. Modified Inguinal Lymph Node Dissection: Preservation of the Saphenous Vein
۱۱. Modified Inguinal Lymph Node Dissection: Preservation of the Fascia Lata
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=90948
نویسنده : Joseph A. Smith Jr. MD , Stuart S. Howards MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 4 edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : MP4 + PDF (کیفیت اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 968
(ISBN) شابک : 0128016485
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $207.64
حجم فایل : 840 MB