Concise, practical, and highly illustrated, Atlas of Reconstructive Breast Surgery focuses exclusively on non-cosmetic procedures performed due to cancer, accidents, or congenital defects of the breast. Covering both autologous and implant-based reconstruction techniques, this uniquely comprehensive reference provides step-by-step visual guidance on correcting dysfunctional areas and repairing defects to restore normal appearance and function.
- Provides detailed illustrations for clear visual guidance on every procedure.
- Features up-to-date coverage of pre-pectoral reconstruction, partial breast reconstructions, symmetry procedures, and fat grafting for total breast reconstruction as well as contouring for reconstructive breast procedures.
- Includes procedural videos on numerous selected topics such as Breast Reconstruction with the Pedicled Transverse Rectus Abdominis Musculocutaneous (TRAM) Flap; Latissimus Dorsi Flap Breast Reconstruction; Immediate Implant Breast Reconstruction with ADM- Two-Stage; Nipple/Areolar Complex Reconstruction; and Correction of Congenital Breast Deformity (Poland Syndrome).
- Covers new developments in flap design, use of fat graft , oncoplastic (mastectomy-sparing) surgery, and tissue engineering.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
“Every chapter includes indications, contraindications, anatomy, surgical technique, managing complications. Such a book is needed. In the year 2020, online material, especially videos of the different surgeries, is very valuable.”
-Cynthia Lee, MD (University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics) Doody’s Review Service
۱ Breast Reconstruction With the Pedicled Transverse Rectus Abdominis Musculocutaneous (TRAM) Flap
۲ Free or Free Muscle-Sparing TRAM Flap Breast Reconstruction
۳ Free DIEP Flap Breast Reconstruction
۴ Free SIEA Flap Breast Reconstruction
۵ Free Gluteal Perforator Flap Breast Reconstruction
۶ Free Profunda Artery Perforator Flap Breast Reconstruction
۷ Free Transverse Upper Gracilis Flap Breast Reconstruction
۸ Latissimus Dorsi Flap Breast Reconstruction
۹ Immediate Implant Breast Reconstruction – One-Stage
۱۰ Immediate Two-Stage Implant-Based Breast Reconstruction With Acellular Dermal Matrix
۱۱ Immediate Implant Breast Reconstruction With Total Muscle Coverage – Two-Stage
۱۲ Immediate Prepectoral Implant Breast Reconstruction
۱۳ Delayed Two-Stage Implant-Based Breast Reconstruction
۱۴ Implant Breast Reconstruction – Revision
۱۵ Partial Breast Reconstruction With Flaps
۱۶ Partial Breast Reconstruction With Local Tissue Rearrangements
۱۷ Partial Breast Reconstruction With Oncoplastic Techniques
۱۸ Symmetry Procedures in Breast Reconstruction
۱۹ Fat Grafting for Total Breast Reconstruction
۲۰ Fat Grafting as an Adjunct Procedure in Breast Reconstruction
۲۱ Nipple–Areola Complex Reconstruction
۲۲ Nipple-Sparing Mastectomy
۲۳ Correction of Poland Syndrome Breast Deformity
۲۴ Correction of Congenital Breast Deformity (Tuberous Breast)
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=219084
نویسنده : Lee L.Q. Pu MD PhD FACS FICS
ناشر : Elsevier; 1st edition
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 322 بدون ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0323511147
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $177.77
حجم فایل : 30 MB