Enhance your surgical skills with Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 2nd Edition! Written by respected international contributors and edited by OMS experts Paul Tiwana and Deepak Kademani, the new edition of this practical, comprehensive guide is divided into two volumes with eBook access included with the print purchase. It offers detailed, step-by-step instructions and more than 2,500 full-color illustrations that demonstrate how to plan for and perform oral and maxillofacial surgical procedures safely and efficiently. Comprehensive and expanded coverage addresses the broad scope of the specialty, ranging from the surgical anatomy of the head and neck to oral surgery, implant surgery, orthognathic and craniofacial surgery, cleft lip and palate, craniomaxillofacial trauma, head and neck oncology, reconstructive procedures, TMJ surgery, facial cosmetic surgery, obstructive sleep apnea, and more.
- Comprehensive, consistent approach to OMS operative procedures offers practical guidance for the management of patients with oral and maxillofacial disorders, with each surgical procedure chapter approximately six to eight pages in length and covering the following topics: armamentarium, history of the procedure, indications for use of the procedure, limitations and contraindications, technique, alternate or modified technique, avoidance and management of intraoperative complications, and postoperative considerations.
- More than 2,500 images include vibrant, modern medical illustrations and clinical photos that make up the heart of each surgical chapter and bring it to life visually.
- Detailed, step-by-step approach shows how to perform OMS surgical procedures safely and efficiently.
- Coverage of alternative and modified techniques addresses options beyond the standard techniques.
- Expert, international contributors provide authoritative guidance on the OMS procedures they typically perform.
New to This Edition
- NEW! Two-volume extended edition is easier to navigate and includes extensive updates throughout.
- NEW! More than 30 new chapters expand the coverage of implants, craniofacial surgery, and facial cosmetic surgery — plus an all-new section discusses obstructive sleep apnea (OSA).
۱. The Neurocranium
۲. The Orbit and Eye
۳. The Paranasal Sinuses
۴. The Auditory System
۵. The Anatomy of the Face, Mouth, and Jaws
۶. The Salivary Glands
۷. The Neck
۸. Fascial Spaces of the Head and Neck
۹. Embryology of the Head and Neck
۱۰. Routine Extraction of Teeth
۱۱. Surgical Extraction of Erupted Teeth
۱۲. Impacted Teeth
۱۳. Canine Exposure
۱۵. Palatal and Lingual Torus Removal
۱۷. Inferior Alveolar Nerve and Lingual Nerve Repair
۱۸. Odontogenic Infection
۲۰. Endosseous Dental Implants
۲۱. Implants in the Esthetic Zone
۲۲. All-on-Four Technique
۲۳. The Role of the Zygoma Implant in Maxillary Reconstruction
۲۴. Pterygomaxillary Implants
۲۵. Site Preservation and Ridge Augmentation
۱۴۰. Auricular Cartilage Graft Harvest
۱۴۱. Facial Nerve Repair and Reanimation
۱۴۲. Face Transplant
۱۴۳. Autogenous Auricular Reconstruction
۱۴۴. TMJ Arthrocentesis
۱۴۵. Temporomandibular Joint Arthroscopy
۱۴۶. Arthroplasty and Eminectomy
۱۴۷. Custom Total Temporomandibular Joint Replacement
۱۴۸. Stock Alloplastic Temporomandibular Joint Reconstruction
۱۴۹. Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Ankylosis
۱۵۰. Brow Lifting
۱۵۲. Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty
۱۵۴. Laser Skin Resurfacing
۱۵۵. Liposuction of the Face and Neck
۱۵۶. Scar Revision
۱۵۷. Neuromodulators and Injectable Fillers
۱۵۸. Augmentation of the Midface and Mandible With Alloplastic Implants
۱۵۹. Micrografting and Hair Transplantation Surgery
۱۶۰. Genioglossus Advancement/Hyoid Suspension for Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
۱۶۱. UPPP, LAUP, and RAUP Procedures for Obstructive Sleep Apnea
۱۶۲. Tongue Reduction for Obstructive Sleep Apnea
۱۶۳. MMA for Obstructive Sleep Apnea
۱۶۴. Hypoglossal Nerve Stimulation for Obstructive Sleep Apnea
۱۶۵. Functional Nasal Surgery
۱۶۶. Mandibular Distraction in Infancy for Airway Obstruction
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=356928
نویسنده : Paul Tiwana
ناشر : Saunders; 2nd edition
سال انتشار : 2024
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1868 به همراه کانتنت و ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 9780323789639
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $245.99
حجم فایل : 645 MB