McMinn’s Color Atlas of Foot and Ankle Anatomy, by Bari M. Logan and Ralph T. Hutchings, uses phenomenal images of dissections, osteology, and radiographic and surface anatomy to provide you with a perfect grasp of all the lower limb structures you are likely to encounter in practice or in the anatomy lab. You’ll have an unmatched view of muscles, nerves, skeletal structures, blood supply, and more, plus new, expanded coverage of regional anesthesia injection sites and lymphatic drainage. Unlike the images found in most other references, all of these illustrations are shown at life size to ensure optimal visual comprehension. It’s an ideal resource for clinical reference as well as anatomy lab and exam preparation!
- Easily correlate anatomy with clinical practice through 200 high-quality illustrations, many life-sized, including dissection photographs, skeletal illustrations, surface anatomy photos, and radiologic images.
- Reinforce your understanding of each dissection with notes and commentaries, and interpret more complex images with the aid of explanatory artwork.
- Efficiently review a wealth of practical, high-yield information with appendices on skin, arteries, muscles, and nerves.
- Administer nerve blocks accurately and effectively with the aid of a new chapter on regional anesthesia.
Deepen your understanding of lymphatic drainage with a new
Correlate anatomy into practice with life-size dissection photographs of the foot, ankle, and lower limb
About the Author
McMinn, Hutchings, Logan: Color Atlas of Head and Neck Anatomy 2/e
Abrahams, Hutchings, Marks: McMinn’s Color Atlas of Human Anatomy 4/e
Backhouse, Hutchings: Clinical Surface Anatomy 2/e
McMinn, Gaddum-Rosse, Hutchings, Logan: McMinn’s Functional and Clinical Anatomy
McMinn, Hutchings, Logan: The Human Skeleton
In addition, they have been involved inother anatomy projects with Butterworth and Manson Publishing:
Ellis, Logan, Dixon: Human Cross Sectional Anatomy, 1994, Butterworth
McMinn, Hutchings, Logan: Concise Handbook of Human Anatomy, 1997, Manson Publishing
Bari Logan is an internationally renowned prosector, based at Cambridge, who is regularly invited to talk worldwide on the preparation of anatomic specimens (!). Ralph Hutchings was formerly Chief Photographer at the Royal College of Surgeons. –This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=3999
نویسنده : Bari M. Logan MA FMA , Ralph T. Hutchings
ناشر : Saunders Ltd.; 4 edition
سال انتشار : 2012
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 160
(ISBN) شابک : 0323056156
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $55.67
حجم فایل : 17 MB
شما هم می توانید دیدگاه خود را ثبت کنید
- کامل کردن گزینه های ستاره دار (*) الزامی است
- آدرس پست الکترونیکی شما محفوظ بوده و نمایش داده نخواهد شد