Color Atlas of Cosmetic Oculofacial Surgery, 2nd Edition by Drs. Chen and Kahn is an invaluable tool for all oculoplastic surgeons, plastic surgeons, ophthalmologists, dermatologists, facial plastic surgeons, and head and neck specialists. Fully updated and revised, the new edition of this pictorial guide incorporates new chapters, a procedural DVD-ROM, high-quality color images, and so much more to keep you on the cusp of this rapidly growing field. Detailed discussions on the newest procedures such as revision surgery approaches and minimally invasive dermatologic procedures keep you ahead of the competition.
- Offers the expertise of oculoplastic surgeons who are fellows of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Evaluates and recommends the most effective treatment for each patient problem to help you create the best possible results.
- Illustrates every procedure with clear original line drawings and crisp color photographs for step-by-step visual guidance.
- Features step-by-step surgical videos, narrated by the authors, on the accompanying DVD-ROM that help you perfect your technique.
- Covers the newest procedures, including revision surgery approaches, fillers, and minimally invasive dermatologic procedures, keeping you ahead of the competition.
- Presents updated information on laser surgery, Asian eyelid surgery, and BOTOX®, to help you stay current on practical proven techniques.
- Includes new chapters on Cosmetic Botulinum Neurotoxin Application, Advanced Concept of a Glide Zone as it Relates to Upper Lid Crease, Lid Fold and Application in Upper Blepharoplasty, Advanced Concept of Beveled Approach in Revisional Asian Blepharoplasty: Resetting of High Crease, Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler Use in the Periorbital Areas, and Hyaluronic Acid Filler Injection.
- Incorporates more than 550 full-color illustrations for enhanced visual guidance.
۱ Examination and Interactions with Aesthetic Patients
۲ Eyelid Anatomy
۳ Pre-operative Preparation, Anesthesia and Postoperative Considerations
۴ Endoscopic-assisted Eyebrow Surgery
۵ Upper Blepharoplasty
۶ Direct Browlift, Internal Browpexy, Browplasty
۷ Asian Blepharoplasty of the Upper Eyelid
۸ Lower Blepharoplasty and Primary Cheeklift
۹ Avoidance of Complications with Lower Blepharoplasty Cheeklift
۱۰ CO2 Laser Transconjunctival Blepharoplasty and Fat Repositioning
۱۱ Transconjunctival Laser Blepharoplasty of Lower Eyelid
۱۲ Ptosis (Blepharoptosis)
۱۳ Cosmetic Botulinum Neurotoxin Application
۱۴ Ablative and Fractionated Laser Skin Resurfacing
۱۵ Management of the Upper Eyelid Crease: Advanced Techniques
۱۶ Advanced Concept of A Glide Zone as it Relates to Upper Lid Crease, Lid Fold, and Application in Upper Blepharoplasty
۱۷ Advanced Concept of Bevelled Approach in Revisional Asian Blepharoplasty: Resetting of High Crease
۱۸ Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler Use in the Periorbital Areas
۱۹ Hyaluronic Acid Filler Injection
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=5774
نویسنده : William P. Chen MD , Jemshed A. Khan MD
ناشر : Saunders; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2010
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه تبدیل شده) + CHM
تعداد صفحات : 476
(ISBN) شابک : 1416062106
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $237.00
حجم فایل : 14 MB