The field of interventional orthopedics is changing the landscape of orthopedic care as patients seek less invasive options for the treatment of common conditions like arthritis, rotator cuff tears, and degenerative disc disease. Offering easy-to-follow, step-by-step guidance on both peripheral joint and spinal procedures, Atlas of Interventional Orthopedics Procedures is the first reference to provide this practical content in one authoritative, user-friendly text. Abundantly illustrated and easy to read, it presents simple to advanced injection skills covering all orthopedic and physical medicine procedures using up-to-date imaging techniques.
- Presents foundational knowledge for interventional orthopedics as well as ultrasound and x-ray guided techniques for both peripheral joint and spinal procedures.
- Features nearly 1,000 high-quality images including fluoroscopy, MRIs, procedural images, and unique anatomical illustrations drawn by a physical medicine and rehabilitation physician.
- Covers need-to-know topics such as autologous orthobiologics, allogenic tissue grafts, prolotherapy, and principles of fluoroscopy and ultrasound injection techniques.
- Offers several ultrasound and fluoroscopy images for each procedure, as well as step-by-step descriptions and the authors’ preferred technique.
- Walks you through general injection techniques such as interventional spine procedures, peripheral joint injections, and spinal and peripheral ligament, tendon, and nerve techniques; advanced techniques include intraosseous injections, needle arthroscopy, perineural hydrodissection, and emerging interventional techniques.
- Provides an up-to-date review on regenerative medicine for musculoskeletal pathology from editors and authors who are leading physicians in the field.
- Follows the core tenets of interventional orthopedics, including injectates that can facilitate healing of musculoskeletal tissues, precise placement of those injectates into damaged structures using imaging guidance, and the eventual development of new tools to facilitate percutaneous tissue manipulation.
About the Author
Head Team Physician at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth and Clinical Assistant Professor, Tufts University, Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. He specializes in non-operative management of sports medicine and musculoskeletal conditions; and regenerative medicine & orthobiologics.
۱. Introduction to Interventional Orthopedics and Review of the Pathophysiology of Orthopedic Conditions
۲. Ultrasound Basics
۳. Principles of Fluoroscopy Imaging in Spine and Musculoskeletal Interventional Orthopedics
۴. Principles of Injection Therapy
۵. Autologous Tissue Harvesting Techniques : Bone Marrow Aspirate and Adipose Tissue
۶. Autologous Tissue Harvesting Techniques : Platelet-Rich Plasma
۷. Autologous Orthobiologics
۸. Allograft Tissues
۹. Therapeutic Dextrose Injection : Prolotherapy, Perineural Injection Therapy, and Hydrodissection
۱۰. Sclerosing Agents
۱۱. Toxins for Orthopedics
۱۲. Cervical Injection Techniques
۱۳. Thoracic Injection Techniques
۱۴. Lumbar Injection Techniques
۱۵. Sacrococcygeal Injection Techniques
۱۶. Shoulder InjectionTechniques
۱۷. Elbow Injection Techniques
۱۸. Wrist Injection Techniques
۱۹. Hand Injection Techniques
۲۰. Hip Injection Techniques
۲۱. Knee Injection Techniques
۲۲. Ankle Region Injection Techniques
۲۳. Foot Injection Techniques
۲۴. Calcific Tendonitis Barbotage/Lavage
۲۵. High-Volume Ultrasound-Guided Capsular Distention for Adhesive Capsulitis
۲۶. Ultrasound-Guided Needle Tenotomy and Ultrasound-Guided Tenotomy and Debridement With Tenex Health TX System
۲۷. High-Volume Image-Guided Injections
۲۸. Ultrasound-Guided Release of Trigger Finger and de Quervain Tenosynovitis
۲۹. Compartment Pressure Testing
۳۰. Ultrasound-Guided Anterior and Lateral Compartment Fasciotomies for Chronic Exertional Compartment Syndrome
۳۱. Principles of Perineural Injections
۳۲. Ultrasound-Guided Release of the Transverse Carpal Ligament (Carpal Tunnel)
۳۳. Ultrasound-Guided Percutaneous Bone Spur Excision and Cheilectomy
۳۴. Intraosseous Injections
۳۵. Advanced and Emerging Interventional Techniques
۳۶. Needle Arthroscopy of the Knee, Shoulder, and Hip
۳۷. Rehabilitation Principles for Interventional Orthopedics and Orthobiologics
۳۸. Advanced Imaging in Interventional Orthopedics
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=259285
نویسنده : Christopher J. Williams MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 1st edition
سال انتشار : 2023
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 656 به همراه کانتنت و ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0323755143
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $127.99
حجم فایل : 260 MB