دانلود کتاب اطلس شبکیه یانوزی (ویرایش ۲۰۱۷)
The Retinal Atlas, 2ed
With more than 5,000 images, a unique page layout, and comprehensive illustrations of the entire spectrum of vitreous, retina, and macula disorders, The Retinal Atlas, 2nd Edition, is an indispensable reference for retina specialists and comprehensive ophthalmologists as well as residents and fellows in training. For this edition, an expanded author team made up of Drs. K. Bailey Freund, David Sarraf, William F. Mieler, and Lawrence A. Yannuzzi, each an expert in retinal research and imaging, provide definitive up-to-date perspectives in this rapidly advancing field. This award-winning title has been thoroughly updated with new images with multimodal illustrations, new coverage and insight into key topics, and new disorders and classifications, while retaining the innovative page layout that has made it the most useful and most complete atlas of its kind.
- Provides a complete visual guide to advanced retinal imaging and diagnosis of the full spectrum of retinal diseases, including early and later stages of disease.
- Enhances understanding by presenting comparison imaging modalities, composite layouts, high-power views, panoramic disease visuals, and selected magnified areas to hone in on key findings and disease patterns.
- Features color coding for different imaging techniques, as well as user-friendly arrows, labels, and magnified images that point to key lesions and intricacies.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Covers all current retinal imaging methods including: optical coherence tomography (OCT), indocyanine green angiography, fluorescein angiography, and fundus autofluorescence.
- Depicts and explains expanding OCT uses, including spectral domain and en face OCT, and evolving retinal imaging modalities such as ultra-wide-field fundus photography, angiography and autofluorescence.
- Presents a select team of experts, all of whom are true international leaders in retinal imaging, and have assisted in contributing to the diverse library of common and rare case illustrations.
Praise for the previous edition…
“Lawrence Yannuzzi has undertaken this colossal project and delivered a masterpiece… The Retinal Atlas is an outstanding book. It is an instant classic that I highly recommend to every retina specialist, retina fellow, and ophthalmology resident.” Reviewed by JAMA. 2011;305(18):1915
Yannuzzi’s new book, The Retinal Atlas, is a 900-page atlas of heroic proportion, containing thousands of illustrative clinical images… The book is in an engaging and inviting format – images and clinical pearls on every page. This book belongs in every ophthalmology department’s library and academic retinal specialists’ office for educating residents and fellows. It would also be an invaluable reference book for any clinical practice that encounters out-of-the-ordinary retinal diseases. The ability to view the book online is especially helpful when the atlas is not nearby.” Reviewed by: American Journal of Ophthalmology (Volume 151, Issue 2, February 2011)
**۲۰۱۰ PROSE Award Winner for Clinical Medicine.**
“For eye care students and professionals in any context, this reference offers many hundreds of captioned images, presented along with diagnostic commentary, illustrating a wide range of diseases and complications. Color-coded borders identify five categories of imaging: general, fluorescein angiogram, fundus autofluorescence, indocyanine green angiogram, and red free photograph. Material is arranged in 15 chapters beginning with the normal retina and continuing with hereditary chorieoretinal dystrophies, the pediatric retina, inflammation, infection, retinal vascular disease, degeneration, oncology, macular fibrosis (and pucker, cysts, holes, folds, and edema), non-rhegmatogenous retinal detachment, peripheral degenerations, trauma, surgery complications, toxicities, and congenital anomalies of the optic nerve. Yannuzzi (Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital, and Columbia U. Medical School) is credited as author, but he acknowledges contributions from nine other doctors who have helped in their areas of expertise. Purchase of the text includes access to the contents online.” Reviewed by: Book News, Inc.
“This book is an excellent, visually appealing and comprehensive resource…well-written and enhance the reader’s experience and understanding” Reviewed by The South African Optometrist, November 2010
Chapter 1 Normal
Chapter 2 Hereditary Chorioretinal Dystrophies
Chapter 3 Pediatrics
Chapter 4 Inﬂammation
Chapter 5 Infection
Chapter 6 Retinal Vascular Disease
Chapter 7 Degeneration
Chapter 8 Oncology
Chapter 9 Vitreomacular Traction, Epiretinal Membranes, and Macular Holes
Chapter 10 Central Serous Chorioretinopathy and Other Exudative Detachments
Chapter 11 Peripheral Retinal Degenerations and Rhegmatogenous Retinal Detachment
Chapter 12 Traumatic Chorioretinopathy
Chapter 13 Complications of Ocular Surgery
Chapter 14 Chorioretinal Toxicities
Chapter 15 Congenital and Developmental Anomalies of the Optic Nerve
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=55127
نویسنده : K. Bailey Freund MD , Lawrence A. Yannuzzi MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 1200
(ISBN) شابک : 0323287921
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $334.41
حجم فایل : 360 MB