۲۰۱۰ PROSE Awards Winner, Clinical Medicine! Dr. Lawrence A. Yannuzzi brings together the most complete retinal atlas ever. Over 5,000 illustrations of the latest imaging and research findings essential for effective diagnosis of retinal disorders populate The Retinal Atlas. A unique page layout consisting of optimally positioned panoramic images, magnified photos, and histopathological specimens illustrate key manifestations, giving you the best visual display of each disease. In addition, composite images using different retinal imaging modalities, including the latest in optical coherence tomography (OCT), fluorescein angiography, indocyanine green (ICG), and fundus autofluorescence display how a disease appears in each imaging modality, allowing you to compare imaging methods and gain a better understanding of each disorder. The Atlas is the ideal resource for all retinal specialists, comprehensive ophthalmologists, and other eye care personnel. The Expert Consult functionality gives you easy access to the full text online, as well as a downloadable image library at expertconsult.com.
• Includes full-text online access to the complete contents of the book, a downloadable image library, and links to Medline at expertconsult.com.
• Features complete, comprehensive coverage of all vitreous, retina, and macula diseases, assimilating old and new photos for effective diagnosis at early and later stages of each disorder.
• Covers all new imaging methods used to present and illustrate retinal diseases, including the latest on ophthalmic coherence tomography, indocyanine green angiography, fluorescein angiography, and fundus autofluorescence, keeping you up to date with new, developing, and cutting edge imaging techniques to match evolving diagnosis and treatment methods.
• Incorporates arrows and guides into the images that point to key lesions for a more accurate identification of disorders.
• Provides a unique page design using composite layouts that incorporate various forms of disease presentation, including high-power views and the latest panoramic photos, offering an enhanced understanding of the full spectrum of disorders.
• Offers concise coverage of key histopathology findings, providing an improved understanding of the clinico-pathological relationships and selected references for additional readings.
• Presents a select team of industry experts, all of whom are true international leaders in their sub-specialty areas, and have assisted in contributing to the diverse library of common and rare case photos.
“Lawrence Yannuzzi has undertaken this colossal project and delivered a masterpiece… The Retinal Atlas is an outstanding book. It is an instant classic that I highly recommend to every retina specialist, retina fellow, and ophthalmology resident.” — JAMA. 2011;305(18):1915
Yannuzzi’s new book, The Retinal Atlas, is a 900-page atlas of heroic proportion, containing thousands of illustrative clinical images… The book is in an engaging and inviting format – images and clinical pearls on every page. This book belongs in every ophthalmology department’s library and academic retinal specialists’ office for educating residents and fellows. It would also be an invaluable reference book for any clinical practice that encounters out-of-the-ordinary retinal diseases. The ability to view the book online is especially helpful when the atlas is not nearby. — American Journal of Ophthalmology (Volume 151, Issue 2, February 2011)
**۲۰۱۰ PROSE Award Winner for Clinical Medicine.**
“For eye care students and professionals in any context, this reference offers many hundreds of captioned images, presented along with diagnostic commentary, illustrating a wide range of diseases and complications. Color-coded borders identify five categories of imaging: general, fluorescein angiogram, fundus autofluorescence, indocyanine green angiogram, and red free photograph. Material is arranged in 15 chapters beginning with the normal retina and continuing with hereditary chorieoretinal dystrophies, the pediatric retina, inflammation, infection, retinal vascular disease, degeneration, oncology, macular fibrosis (and pucker, cysts, holes, folds, and edema), non-rhegmatogenous retinal detachment, peripheral degenerations, trauma, surgery complications, toxicities, and congenital anomalies of the optic nerve. Yannuzzi (Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital, and Columbia U. Medical School) is credited as author, but he acknowledges contributions from nine other doctors who have helped in their areas of expertise. Purchase of the text includes access to the contents online.” — Book News, Inc.
“This book is an excellent, visually appealing and comprehensive resource…well-written and enhance the reader’s experience and understanding” (The South African Optometrist, November 2010)
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=10496
نویسنده : Lawrence A. Yannuzzi MD
ناشر : Saunders; Har/Psc edition
سال انتشار : 2010
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1891
(ISBN) شابک : 0702033200
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $339.57
حجم فایل : 51 MB