Ideal for any student of neuroanatomy, neuroscience, or other medical or science disciplines involving the nervous system, Netter’s Atlas of Neuroscience, 4th Edition, is a highly visual, clinically oriented exploration of structure and function―from neurons to motor and sensory systems to global neural function and dysfunction. This award-winning text approaches this complex topic from three perspectives: Neuroscience Overview, Regional Neuroscience, and Systemic Neuroscience. Illustrations by Frank H. Netter, MD, and others following in his tradition are framed by concise, expert text and accompanied by neuroimaging, photomicrographs, and summary diagrams.
- Combines Netter and Netter-like illustrations, and beautiful molecular and cellular illustrations, with succinct text and clinical points, delivering the essential information students need for both basic science and clinical programs.
- Presents organizational and summarized neurosciences information, enabling students to review complex concepts, functions, and systems in several contexts.
- Provides an overview of the basic features of cellular and molecular neuroscience; peripheral nerves, spinal cord, brain stem and cerebellum, and the brain; reviews the neural vasculature, meninges and cerebrospinal fluid, and developmental neuroscience.
- Highlights cross-sectional spinal cord and brain stem anatomy and side-by-side comparisons of Netter illustrations and MRIs of axial and coronal brain sections, including extensive clinical correlations.
- Focuses on foundational concepts as well as clinically relevant discussions.
- Expands basic neural connectivity and functional roles of limbic structures and behavior.
- Reviews Global Neural Functions and Disorders in a brand new chapter with more than a dozen new art plates.
- Includes many new art plates covering current topics including neural foundations of addiction, dementias, several neuropsychiatric disorders, consciousness, coma and its assessment, sleep regulation, postnatal and adult neurogenesis, endogenous opioid systems, endogenous cannabinoid systems, and others.
A superbly illustrated, contextual roadmap of the human nervous system.
۱. Neurons and Their Properties
۲. Skull and Meninges
۴. Brainstem and Cerebellum
۵. Spinal Cord
۶. Ventricles and the Cerebrospinal Fluid
۸. Developmental Neuroscience
۹. Peripheral Nervous System
۱۰. Spinal Cord
۱۱. Brainstem and Cerebellum
۱۴. Sensory Systems
۱۵. Motor Systems
۱۶. Autonomic-Hypothalamic-Limbic systems
۱۷. Global Brain Functions
۱. ۳.۱ Sagittal Brain
۲. ۳.۲ Axial DT Imaging with Color Depiction of Pathways
۳. ۶.۱ Axial Sections with Surface Anatomy
۴. ۶.۲ Brain: High-Resolution Axial T2
۵. ۷.۱ Circle of Willis: Left to Right
۶. ۷.۲ Circle of Willis: Head to Foot
۷. ۷.۳ Carotid Artery: Left to Right
۸. ۷.۴ Carotid Artery: Head to Foot
۹. ۷.۵ Brain: Magnetic Resonance Venogram, Left to Right
۱۰. ۷.۶ Brain: Magnetic Resonance Venogram, Head to Foot
۱۱. ۱۳.۱ Axial Brain
۱۲. ۱۳.۲ Coronal Brain
۱۳. ۱۳.۳ Brain: Axial from Axial, Rotation Left to Right
۱۴. ۱۳.۴ Brain: Sagittal from Sagittal, Rotation Left to Right
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=259178
نویسنده : David L. Felten MD PhD
ناشر : Elsevier; 4th edition
سال انتشار : 2022
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : MP4 + PDF (کیفیت اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 565 به همراه کانتنت و ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0323756549
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $64.99
حجم فایل : 330 MB