دانلود کتاب اطلس مدیریت راه تنفسی: تکنیک ها و ابزار
Atlas of Airway Management: Techniques and Tools, 2ed
Successful airway management demands strict attention to anatomic detail and the ability to tailor management strategies to each patient’s illness and presentation. With the Atlas of Airway Management, readers will discover a clinically focused, abundantly illustrated guide to relevant anatomy, as well as the latest tools and proven techniques in the field.
The Second Edition of this respected resource presents an improved and enlarged text—along with new sections on pediatric applications, bronchoscopy, special airway considerations in the emergency room and the ICU, and post-intubation care issues. Coverage of new and emerging techniques includes material on noninvasive ventilation and high-frequency jet ventilation.
A wealth of helpful features…
• Clinical orientation of the text emphasizes practical approaches over theory.
• Concise presentation and abundant lists make key facts easy to find and retain.
• Lavishly illustrated design includes high-quality color photographs and drawings to help readers better identify key anatomic features.
• Step-by-step “how-to” approach delivers practical procedural guidance.
• Coverage of the latest tools and techniques embraces the fields of anesthesiology, critical care, pediatric critical care, and emergency medicine.
NEW in the Second Edition…
• Improved and enlarged illustration program facilitates visual learning
• Co-editor, Paul Bigeleisen, brings his expertise in anesthesiology to the text.
• New chapters address airway management solutions for patients with obstructive sleep apnea and morbid obesity, as well as airway issues for gynecologic patients.
• A new section addresses surgical situations requiring specialized airway management.
• Updated information on the latest tools addresses devices such as the Glidescope and other video-type laryngoscopes.
• Companion website includes the complete and fully searchable text.
PART I Routine Airway Management
PART II Difficult Airway Management: Recognition, Training and Management
PART III Adjuncts to Direct Laryngoscopy
PART IV Blind Intubation
PART V Lightwands and Optical Stylets
PART VI Retrograde Techniques
PART VII Fiberoptic Techniques
PART VIII Emergency Ventilation
PART IX Combination Techniques
PART X Emergency Surgical Airways
PART XI Pediatrics
PART XII Bronchoscopy
PART XIII Surgical Situations Requiring Specialized Airway Management
PART XIV Unique Facets of Airway Management by Discipline
PART XV Common Patient Conditions Requiring Specialized Approach to the Airway
PART XVI Care After Intubation
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=87932
نویسنده : Steven L. Orebaugh MD , Paul E. Bigeleisen MD
ناشر : LWW; Second edition
سال انتشار : 2012
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 433
(ISBN) شابک : 1451103395
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $82.12
حجم فایل : 45 MB