دانلود کتاب اطلس موقعیت و روش رادیوگرافی مریل (۳ جلدی) |
Merrill’s Atlas of Radiographic Positioning and Procedures, 3-Vol, 13ed
More than 400 projections make it easier to learn anatomy, properly position the patient, set exposures, and take high-quality radiographs! With Merrill’s Atlas of Radiographic Positioning & Procedures, ۱۳th Edition, you will develop the skills to produce clear radiographic images to help physicians make accurate diagnoses. It separates anatomy and positioning information by bone groups or organ systems – using full-color illustrations to show anatomical anatomy, and CT scans and MRI images to help you learn cross-section anatomy. Written by radiologic imaging experts Bruce Long, Jeannean Hall Rollins, and Barbara Smith, Merrill’s Atlas is not just the gold standard in radiographic positioning references, and the most widely used, but also an excellent review in preparing for ARRT and certification exams!
- UNIQUE! Collimation sizes and other key information are provided for each relevant projection.
- Comprehensive, full-color coverage of anatomy and positioning makes Merrill’s Atlas the most in-depth text and reference available for radiography students and practitioners.
- Coverage of common and unique positioning procedures includes special chapters on trauma, surgical radiography, geriatrics/pediatrics, and bone densitometry, to help prepare you for the full scope of situations you will encounter.
- Numerous CT and MRI images enhance your comprehension of cross-sectional anatomy and help you prepare for the Registry examination.
- Bulleted lists provide clear instructions on how to correctly position the patient and body part when performing procedures.
- Summary tables provide quick access to projection overviews, guides to anatomy, pathology tables for bone groups and body systems, and exposure technique charts.
- Frequently performed projections are identified with a special icon to help you focus on what you need to know as an entry-level radiographer.
- NEW! Coverage of the latest advances in digital imaging also includes more digital radiographs with greater contrast resolution of pertinent anatomy.
- NEW positioning photos show current digital imaging equipment and technology.
- UPDATED coverage addresses contrast arthrography procedures, trauma radiography practices, plus current patient preparation, contrast media used, and the influence of digital technologies.
- UPDATED Pediatric Imaging chapter addresses care for the patient with autism, strategies for visit preparation, appropriate communication, and environmental considerations.
- UPDATED Mammography chapter reflects the evolution to digital mammography, as well as innovations in breast biopsy procedures.
- UPDATED Geriatric Radiography chapter describes how to care for the patient with Alzheimer’s Disease and other related conditions.
۱. Preliminary Steps in Radiography
۲. Compensating Filters
۳. General Anatomy and Radiographic Positioning Terminology
۴. Upper Limb
۵. Shoulder Girdle
۶. Lower Limb
۷. Pelvis and Upper Femora
۸. Vertebral Column
۹. Bony Thorax
۱۰. Thoracic Viscera
۱۱. Long Bone Measurement
۱۲. Contrast Arthrography
۱۳. Trauma Radiography
۱۴. Mouth and Salivary Glands
۱۵. Anterior Part of Neck
۱۷. Digestive System: Alimentary Canal
۱۸. Urinary System and Venipuncture
۱۹. Reproductive System
۲۰. Skull, Facial Bones, and Paranasal Sinuses
۲۲. Central Nervous System
۲۳. Vascular, Cardiac, and Interventional Radiography
۲۴. Pediatric Imaging
۲۵. Geriatric Radiography
۲۶. Mobile Radiography
۲۷. Surgical Radiography
۲۸. Sectional Anatomy for Radiographers
۲۹. Computed Tomography
۳۰. Magnetic Resonance Imaging
۳۱. Diagnostic Medical Sonography
۳۲. Nuclear Medicine
۳۳. Bone Densitometry
۳۴. Radiation Oncology
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=17090
نویسنده : Bruce W. Long MS RT(R)(CV) FASRT
ناشر : Mosby; 13 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1771
(ISBN) شابک : 0323263410
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $270.17
حجم فایل : 125 MB