Ensure you are accurately identifying cells at the microscope with Clinical Hematology Atlas, 5th Edition. An excellent companion to Rodak’s Hematology: Clinical Principles & Applications, this award-winning atlas offers complete coverage of the basics of hematologic morphology, including examination of the peripheral blood smear, basic maturation of the blood cell lines, and information on a variety of clinical disorders. Nearly 500 photomicrographs, schematic diagrams, and electron micrographs vividly illustrate hematology from normal cell maturation to the development of various pathologies so you can be sure you’re making accurate conclusions in the lab.
- Schematic diagrams, photomicrographs, and electron micrographs are found in every chapter to visually enhance understanding of hematologic cellular morphology.
- Smaller trim size, concise text, and spiral binding make it easy to reference the atlas in the laboratory.
- Chapter onnormal newborn peripheral blood morphology covers the normal cells found in neonatal blood.
- Chapter on body fluids illustrates the other fluids found in the body besides blood, using images from cytocentrifuged specimens.
- The mostcommon cytochemical stains, along with a summary chart for interpretation, are featured in the leukemia chapters to help classify both malignant and benign leukoproliferative disorders.
- Chapter featuring morphologic changes after myeloid hematopoietic growth factors is included in the text.
- Morphologic abnormalities are covered in the chapters on erythrocytes and leukocytes, along with a description of each cell, in a schematic fashion.
- User resources on the Evolve companion site feature review questions and summary tables to further enhance their learning experience.
- NEW! Appendix with comparison tables ofcommonly confused cells includes lymphocytes versus neutrophilic myelocytes and monocytes versus reactive lymphoctyes to help users see the subtle differences between them.
- NEW! Glossary of hematologic terms at the end of the book provides a quick reference to easily look up definitions.
Chapter 1: Introduction to Peripheral Blood Film Examination
Chapter 2: Hematopoiesis
Chapter 3: Erythrocyte Maturation
Chapter 4: Megakaryocyte Maturation
Chapter 5: Neutrophil Maturation
Chapter 6: Monocyte Maturation
Chapter 7: Eosinophil Maturation
Chapter 8: Basophil Maturation
Chapter 9: Lymphocyte Maturation
Chapter 10: Variations in Size and Color of Erythrocytes
Chapter 11: Variations in Shape and Distribution of Erythrocytes
Chapter 12:Inclusions in Erythrocytes
Chapter 13: Diseases Affecting Erythrocytes
Chapter 14: Nuclear and Cytoplasmic Changes in Leukocytes
Chapter 15: Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Chapter 16: Precursor Lymphoid Neoplasms
Chapter 17: Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
Chapter 18: Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Chapter 19: Mature Lymphoproliferative Disorders
Chapter 20: Morphologic Changes after Myeloid Hematopoietic Growth Factors
Chapter 21: Microorganisms
Chapter 22: Miscellaneous Cells
Chapter 23:Normal Newborn Peripheral Blood Morphology
Chapter 24: Body Fluids
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=31560
نویسنده : Bernadette F. Rodak MS MLS
ناشر : Saunders; 5 edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 278
(ISBN) شابک : 0323322492
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $67.16
حجم فایل : 18 MB