Ideal as a quick, easy-to-use reference in the laboratory or clinical setting, Atlas of Diagnostic Hematology is an abundantly illustrated guide to the vast range of malignant and non-malignant disorders of the blood. More than 1,200 vibrant, full-color images enable you to identify and compare the unique clinical and histologic features of various blood disorders and confidently reach a diagnosis. Coverage includes photos of actual cases that span the entire range of this complex field, including rare conditions and difficult diagnoses.
- Features more than 1,200 images including full-color pathologic and clinical images covering a wide range of hematologic malignant and non-malignant conditions.
- Covers a range of disease stages, from the slightest indication where a diagnosis can be complicated or missed entirely, to what the average blood or biopsy sample signifying disease may look like, to an advanced stage where disease indications are abundantly clear.
- Helps you distinguish between similar and overlapping features and symptoms to arrive at an accurate diagnosis.
- Provides up-to-date information on infectious processes in blood and bone marrow, classification system of myeloid neoplasms, and indolent and aggressive mature T and NK-cell lymphomas.
- Includes diagnostic algorithms with differential diagnoses for conditions with similar histologic features and clinical symptoms.
- Contains the latest WHO classifications for pathologic, genetic, and clinical information.
“This is a great addition to the current offerings of clinical hematology or hematopathology atlases, filling a specialized and practical niche where these clinical services intersect in real life (e.g., tumor boards). –
©Doody’s Review Service, 2021, Valerie L. Ng, PhD, MD (Alameda County Medical Center/Highland Hospital) Doody’s Score: 90 – 4 Stars!
۱. Normal Hematopoiesis and Blood Cell Maturation
۲. Growth Factors
۳. Hypochromic and Hemolytic Anemias
۴. Megaloblastic Anemia
۵. Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
۶. Mast Cell and Non-Myeloproliferative Myeloid Neoplasms
۷. Myelodysplastic Syndromes
۸. Acute Myeloid Leukemia
۹. Precursor Lymphoid Neoplasms
۱۰. B-Cell Chronic Lymphoid Leukemias
۱۱. Hodgkin Lymphoma
۱۲. Indolent and Aggressive B-Cell Lymphoma
۱۳. Indolent and Aggressive Mature T-Cell and Natural Killer–Cell Lymphomas
۱۴. Myeloma and Related Conditions
۱۵. Childhood Hematopoietic Disorders
۱۶. Posttransplant Lymphoproliferative Disorders and Immunodeficiency
۱۷. Infectious Processes in Blood and Bone Marrow
۱۹. Transfusion Medicine and Cellular Therapy
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=254877
نویسنده : Mohamed Salama MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 1st edition
سال انتشار : 2021
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 415
(ISBN) شابک : 032356738X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $200.75
حجم فایل : 270 MB