Comprehensive in scope and easy to use, Atlas of Gynecologic Surgical Pathology, 4th Edition, provides the current, authoritative information you need to effectively sign out cases in female genital pathology. In this 4th Edition, internationally renowned authors Drs. Philip B. Clement and Robert H. Young are joined by new co-author Dr. Jennifer Stall to continue this bestselling atlas’s tradition of excellence. Hundreds of superb pathologic images, diagnostic pearls, and fully updated content make this practical, bench-side resource ideal for minimizing risks in reporting both routine and difficult cases.
- Comprehensively discusses the differential diagnosis of female genital tract neoplasms and their many mimics from the perspective of their varied microscopic features.
- Highlights important aspects of the clinical background, including age of patient, history of other tumors, and distribution of disease.
- Stresses helpful aspects of gross features and the importance of thorough sampling.
- Emphasizes practically important, immunohistochemical findings relevant to establishing the correct diagnosis.
- Includes newly described variants and new histologic entities.
- Considers molecular aspects of the entities discussed.
- Includes the latest classification and staging systems for gynecologic diseases and disorders, with up-to-date information on staging.
- Includes hundreds of high-quality pathologic images, including new images contributed by Dr. Jennifer Stall from her review of the late Dr. Robert E. Scully’s vast collection of cases.
- Features tables listing differential diagnoses of each tumor and tumor-like entity to help you identify key points to consider in problem areas.
۱ Non-Neoplastic Lesions and Benign and Locally Aggressive Tumors of the Vulva
۲ Malignant Tumors of the Vulva
۳ The Vagina
۴ Tumor-Like Lesions and Benign Tumors of the Uterine Cervix
۵ Invasive Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Cervix and its Precursors
۶ Adenocarcinomas of the Cervix and their Precursors and Neuroendocrine Tumors
۷ Non-Neoplastic Lesions of the Uterine Corpus
۸ Endometrial Hyperplasia and Carcinoma
۹ Mesenchymal and Mixed Epithelial-Mesenchymal Tumors of the Uterine Corpus and Cervix
۱۰ Trophoblastic Lesionsr Miscellaneous Primary Uterine Neoplasms, Uterine Hematolymphoid Neoplasms, and Metastatic Neoplasms to the Uterus
۱۱ The Fallopian Tube and Broad Ligament
۱۲ Tumor-Like Lesions of the Ovary
۱۳ Epithelial Ovarian Tumors
۱۴ Surface Epithelial-Stromal Tumors
۱۵ Germ Cell Tumors and Mixed Germ Cell-Sex Cord Tumors of the Ovary
۱۶ Sex Cord-Stromal and Steroid Cell Tumors of the Ovary
۱۷ Miscellaneous Primary Ovarian Tumors
۱۸ Metastatic Tumors to the Ovary (including Hematolymphoid Neoplasms and Tumors with Functioning Stroma)
۱۹ Endometriosis and Lesions of the Secondary Mullerian System
۲۰ Tumor-like Lesions and Tumors of the Peritoneum (Non-mulierian)
Appendices Features Aiding Differential Diagnosis of Ovarian Tumors
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=170333
نویسنده : Philip B. Clement MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 4th edition
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 795 بدون ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0323528007
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $235.61
حجم فایل : 170 MB