۲۰۱۴ BMA Medical Book Awards Highly Commended in Internal Medicine category!
Accurately diagnose and treat adult and pediatric sleep disorders with exceptional visual guidance from world-renowned sleep expert Dr. Meir H. Kryger. Atlas of Clinical Sleep Medicine is an easy-to-read, highly illustrated atlas that details the physiologic, clinical, morphologic, and investigational aspects of the full range of sleep disorders you encounter in everyday practice — and helps you interpret the visual manifestations of your patients’ sleep disorders so you can manage them most effectively.
- Visually grasp how sleep affects each body system thanks to a full-color compendium that correlates the physiology of sleep with the relevant findings.
- Determine the best and most up-to-date drug therapy with information about the latest drugs available as well as those in clinical trials.
- Compare your patients’ polysomnograms to a wealth of high-quality recordings taken from the latest machines used by institutions around the world.
- Score, interpret, and diagnose sleep disorders employing the scoring rules from the latest AASM scoring manual.
- Stay current with the latest on sleep and psychiatric disease, circadian desynchrony, dreaming, insomnia, home sleep testing, new sleep apnea treatments, and more.
- Understand the correlation between sleep and other health issues – such as stroke and heart failure.
- Find diagnostic and treatment information quickly and easily thanks to a highly illustrated, easy-to-read format that highlights key details.
- Access the fully searchable text as well as all of the book’s illustrations, more than 20 patient interview videos, over 40 sleep lab videos, and 200-plus polysomnogram fragments at Expert Consult.
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=7068
نویسنده : Meir H. Kryger MD. FRCPC
ناشر : Saunders; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2014
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 536
(ISBN) شابک : 0323187277
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $132.67
حجم فایل : 70 MB