دانلود کتاب اعمال بیهوشی برای نوزادان و کودکان
A Practice of Anesthesia for Infants and Children, 6ed
Covering everything from preoperative evaluation to neonatal emergencies to the PACU, A Practice of Anesthesia in Infants and Children, 6th Edition, features state-of-the-art advice on the safe, effective administration of general and regional anesthesia to young patients. It reviews underlying scientific information, addresses preoperative assessment and anesthesia management in detail, and provides guidelines for postoperative care, emergencies, and special procedures. Comprehensive in scope and thoroughly up to date, this 6th Edition delivers unsurpassed coverage of every key aspect of pediatric anesthesia.
- Includes a laminated pocket reference guide inside – also available as an expanded online version (“Pedi Anesth” from the Starship Children’s Hospital in Auckland, NZ).
- Features key references at the end of each chapter that provide a quick summary for review.
- Presents must-know information on standards, techniques, and the latest advances in pediatric anesthesia from global experts.
- Provides access to a video library of 70 pediatric anesthesia procedures – ۳۵ are new! Videos include demonstrations on managing the difficult pediatric airway, cardiac assist devices in action, new positioning devices, management of burn injuries, and many demonstrations of ultra-sound guided regional anesthesia blocks and techniques.
- Features extensive revisions of all chapters with many new contributors, and numerous new figures and tables throughout.
- Introduces new drugs such as those used to premedicate children and facilitate emergence from anesthesia, plus an up-to-date discussion of the drug approval process and detailed information on opioid safety for children with obstructive sleep.
- Includes new chapters on pharmacogenomic implications of drugs in children and the anesthetic implications when caring for children with cancer.
- Offers up-to-date information on the management of emergence agitation, sleep-disordered breathing, neonatal and pediatric emergencies, and the obese child and bariatric surgery.
- The Essentials chapters, with extensive input from pediatrician experts, provide the latest information concerning hematology, pulmonology, oncology, hepatology, nephrology, and neurology.
- Contains significant updates on perioperative fluid management, pharmacology, intravenous anesthesia and target controlled infusions, cystic fibrosis, new interventional devices for children with congenital heart defects, cardiopulmonary resuscitation, simulation in pediatric anesthesia, and much more.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Section I Introduction
Section II Drug and Fluid Therapy
Section III The Chest
Section IV The Heart
Section V The Brain and Glands
Section VI The Abdomen
Section VII Other Surgeries
Section VIII Emergencies
Section IX Pain
Section X Special Topics
جهت مشاهده نسخه همراه با ویدئوهای کامل کتاب کلیک کنید
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=89281
نویسنده : Charles J. Cote MD , Jerrold Lerman MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 6 edition
سال انتشار : 2019
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 1830
(ISBN) شابک : 0323429742
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $206.55
حجم فایل : 65 MB