Successfully correlate electrodiagnostic findings and neuromuscular ultrasound with key clinical findings with Electromyography and Neuromuscular Disorders, 4th Edition. This popular text is the go-to resource for clinicians at all levels of experience who have an interest in neuromuscular medicine, including those studying for the AANEM board exam. An easy-to-read writing style, abundant case studies, and learning features online help you master the electrodiagnostic evaluation and improve safety and accuracy.
- Helps you diagnose neuromuscular disorders more quickly and accurately, and correlate electromyographic and clinical findings.
- Explains complex subject matter in an easy-to-understand, user-friendly manner.
- Includes dozens of detailed, cross-sectional anatomy drawings to ensure correct EMG needle placement and avoid neurovascular injuries.
- Features new chapters on Neuromuscular Ultrasound, as well as incorporating neuromuscular ultrasound in the evaluation of clinical neuromuscular disorders along with electrodiagnostic studies in many of the clinical chapters.
- Provides up-to-date information on iatrogenic complications of electrodiagnostic studies and newly defined genetic neuromuscular conditions.
- Includes online access to more than 70 videos that allow you to see and hear the EMG waveforms discussed in the text, as well as a convenient “Test Your Knowledge” module.
Learn and use EMG techniques along with neuromuscular ultrasound to their fullest potential
Chapter 1: Approach to Nerve Conduction Studies and Electromyography
Chapter 2: Anatomy and Neurophysiology
Chapter 3: Basic Nerve Conduction Studies
Chapter 4: Late Responses
Chapter 5: Blink Reflex
Chapter 6: Repetitive Nerve Stimulation
Chapter 7: Anomalous Innervations
Chapter 8: Artifacts and Technical Factors
Chapter 9: Basic Statistics for Electrodiagnostic Studies
Chapter 10: Routine Upper Extremity, Facial, and Phrenic Nerve Conduction Techniques
Chapter 11: Routine Lower Extremity Nerve Conduction Techniques
Chapter 12: Basic Overview of Electromyography
Chapter 13: Anatomy for Needle Electromyography
Chapter 14: Basic Electromyography: Analysis of Spontaneous Activity
Chapter 15: Basic Electromyography: Analysis of Motor Unit Action Potentials
Chapter 16: Clinical–Electrophysiologic Correlations: Overview and Common Patterns
Chapter 17: Median Neuropathy at the Wrist
Chapter 18: Proximal Median Neuropathy
Chapter 19: Ulnar Neuropathy at the Elbow
Chapter 20: Ulnar Neuropathy at the Wrist
Chapter 21: Radial Neuropathy
Chapter 22: Peroneal Neuropathy
Chapter 23: Femoral Neuropathy
Chapter 24: Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
Chapter 25: Facial and Trigeminal Neuropathy
Chapter 26: Polyneuropathy
Chapter 27: Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and Its Variants
Chapter 28: Atypical Motor Neuron Disorders
Chapter 29: Radiculopathy
Chapter 30: Brachial Plexopathy
Chapter 31: Proximal Neuropathies of the Shoulder and Arm
Chapter 32: Lumbosacral Plexopathy
Chapter 33: Sciatic Neuropathy
Chapter 34: Neuromuscular Junction Disorders
Chapter 35: Myopathy
Chapter 36: Myotonic Muscle Disorders and Periodic Paralysis Syndromes
Chapter 37: Approach to Electrodiagnostic Studies in the Intensive Care Unit
Chapter 38: Approach to Pediatric Electromyography
Chapter 39: Basics of Electricity and Electronics for Electrodiagnostic Studies
Chapter 40: Electrical Safety and Iatrogenic Complications of Electrodiagnostic Studies
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=180056
نویسنده : David C. Preston MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 4th edition
سال انتشار : 2021
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 780 بدون ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0323661807
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $158.47
حجم فایل : 40 MB