دانلود کتاب الکترومیوگرافی و اختلالات عصبی و عضلانی: الکتروفیزیولوژیک بالینی مرتبط
Electromyography and Neuromuscular Disorders: Clinical-Electrophysiologic Correlations, 3ed
Diagnose neuromuscular disorders more quickly and accurately with Electromyography and Neuromuscular Disorders: Clinical-Electrophysiologic Correlations, 3rd Edition! State-of-the-art guidance helps you correlate electromyographic and clinical findings and use the latest EMG techniques to their fullest potential.
- Successfully correlate electrodiagnostic findings with key clinical findings for more confident diagnoses.
- Clearly see how to apply what you’ve learned with abundant case studies throughout the book.
- Obtain relevant clinical guidance quickly and easily with an accessible, easy-to-read writing style that’s both comprehensive and easy to understand
- Ensure correct EMG needle placement and avoid neurovascular injuries by referring to more than 65 detailed, cross-sectional anatomy drawings.
- Diagnose many newly defined genetic neuromuscular conditions based on their electrodiagnostic presentation.
- Stay up to date with must-know information on iatrogenic complications of electrodiagnostic studies.
- Visualize key concepts more easily with a brand-new full-color design, new artwork, and new photographs.
- Access Electromyography and Neuromuscular Disorders online, fully searchable, at www.expertconsult.com, along with more than 70 videos that allow you to see and hear the EMG waveforms discussed in the text, as well as a convenient “test yourself” module.
“As in their previous editions, the authors successfully provide a comprehensive guide to performing electrodiagnostic studies. In addition, potential pitfalls of such studies are highlighted and example cases help readers to understand the diagnostic approach to complicated patients. New to this edition are the colorful cross-sectional anatomy illustrations that assist readers in proper needle insertion, online videos of EMG waveforms, and updated information on the advances in the field of neuromuscular and electrodiagnostic medicine since the 2005 edition. As an added bonus, the book is electronically available and provides a mobile resource for busy clinicians and tech-savvy electromyographers.
Siddharta Varma, MD; Muscle & Nerve, Volume 48, Issue 2, page 308, August 2013
I. Overview of Nerve Conduction Studies and Electromyography
۱. Approach to Nerve Conduction Studies and Electromyography
۲. Anatomy and Neurophysiology
II. Fundamentals of Nerve Conduction Studies
۳. Basic Nerve Conduction Studies
۴. Late Responses
۵. Blink Reflex
۶. Repetitive Nerve Stimulation
III. Sources of Error: Anomalies, Artifacts, Technical Factors and Statistics
۷. Anomalous Innervations
۸. Artifacts and Technical Factors
۹. Basic Statistics for Electrodiagnostic Studies
IV. Detailed Nerve Conduction Studies
۱۰. Routine Upper Extremity, Facial and Phrenic Nerve Conduction Techniques
۱۱. Routine Lower Extremity Nerve Conduction Studies
V. Fundamentals of Electromyography
۱۲. Basic Overview of Electromyography
۱۳. Anatomy for Needle Electromyography
۱۴. Basic Electromyography: Analysis of Spontaneous Activity
۱۵. Basic Electromyography: Analysis of Motor Unit Action Potentials
VI. Clinical-Electrophysiologic Correlations
۱۶. Clinical-Electrophysiologic Correlations: Overview and Common Patterns
Part 1. Common Mononeuropathies
۱۷. Median Neuropathy at the Wrist
۱۸. Proximal Median Neuropathy
۱۹. Ulnar Neuropathy at the Elbow
۲۰. Ulnar Neuropathy at the Wrist
۲۱. Radial Neuropathy
۲۲. Peroneal Neuropathy
۲۳. Femoral Neuropathy
۲۴. Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
۲۵. Facial and Trigeminal Neuropathy
Part 2. Polyneuropathy
Part 3. Motor Neuron Disease
۲۷. Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and its Variants
۲۸. Atypical Motor Neuron Diseases
Part 4. Radiculopathy, Plexopathies and Proximal Neuropathies
۳۰. Brachial Plexopathy
۳۱. Proximal Neuropathies of the Shoulder and Arm
۳۲. Lumbosacral Plexopathy
۳۳. Sciatic Neuropathy
Part 5. Disorders of Neuromuscular Junction and Muscle
۳۴. Neuromuscular Junction Disorders
۳۶. Myotonic Muscle Disorders and Periodic Paralysis Syndromes
VII. Electromyography In Special Clinical Settings
۳۷. Approach to Electrodiagnostic Studies in the Intensive Care Unit
۳۸. Approach to Pediatric Electromyography
VIII. Electronics and Instrumentation
۳۹. Basis of Electricity and Electronics for Electrodiagnostic Studies
۴۰. Electrical Safety and Iatrogenic Complications of Electrodiagnostic Studies
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=14552
نویسنده : David C. Preston MD FAAN , Barbara E. Shapiro MD PhD
ناشر : Saunders; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2013
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 664
(ISBN) شابک : 1455726729
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $156.75
حجم فایل : 65 MB