دانلود کتاب الگوهای قابل تشخیص تغییر شکل انسان اسمیت + ویدئو
Smith’s Recognizable Patterns of Human Deformation, 4ed + Video
Perfect for residents, pediatricians, practitioners, or parents seeking further information, Smith’s Recognizable Patterns of Human Deformation provides evidence-based management for a range of common pediatric problems affecting the limbs and craniofacial region. The only source devoted to the diagnoses and management of birth defects resulting from mechanical forces, this reference supplies the essential guidance needed for timely intervention and effective treatment.
- Examines the initial clinical approach to suspected deformation problems, and then walks you through pathogenesis, diagnostic features, management, prognosis, and counseling for each condition.
- Addresses a full range of lower extremity deformations; joint dislocations; nerve palsies; chest and spinal deformations; head and neck deformations; craniosynostosis and cranial bone variations; problems associated with abnormal birth presentation, birth palsies, and procedure-related defects; infant head shape variations; and torticollis.
- Distinguish deformations from malformations for appropriate management.
- Each chapter utilizes four consistent sections – Genesis, Features, Management and Prognosis, and Differential Diagnosis – to provide concise yet comprehensive information on 50 common pediatric conditions. These chapters are available for individual purchase or download to serve as educational guides for parents regarding evidence-based management of these conditions.
- Diagnosis and management of common pediatric orthopedic conditions is covered in detail.
- Updated discussion of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome brings a new focus to the important topic of infant sleeping environments.
- New before-and-after illustrations and detailed discussions focus on cranial-orthotic molding helmets and the surgical correction of craniosynostosis.
- Provides evidence-based management recommendations on common fetal complications such as oligohydramnios, pulmonary hypoplasia, and uterine structural abnormalities, and discusses current management techniques for each.
- Selected references at the end of each chapter provide further recent information regarding each of these topics.
- Offers essential information to a range of professionals, including neonatologists, pediatricians, family practitioners, nurses, physical and occupational therapists, rehabilitative specialists, pediatric nurse practitioners, and residents in all fields.
“an excellent encyclopaedia .. I recommend it to clinical geneticists, obstetricians, paediatricians and those working in paediatric orthopaedics, as well as all colleagues” interested in morphogenesis and syndrome diagnostics.
“This portable and on-the-go searcheable publication seems the most appropriate format to cover topics as wide ranging as endless degrees of deformations one may be confronted to deal with.”
“…an attractively presented and thoroughly referenced book …this is a useful text that will be of value to anyone who might encounter deformation in infants and young children in their daily clinical practice.
“This is a highly specialized book with no comparable competing publications. It is a high quality work with tremendous utility for clinicians involved in medical genetics. The authors have outdone themselves.”
-Luis F. Escobar, MD, MS (St. Vincent Hospital and Health Care Center) Doody’s Score: 97 – ۵ Stars!
“…an attractively presented and thoroughly referenced book …this is a useful text that will be of value to anyone who might encounter deformation in infants and young children in their daily clinical practice.”
-Calum T. Roberts, Seminars in Fetal and Neonatal Medicine, Vol. 21, Issue 5, p365
۱. Clinical Approach to Deformation Problems : Malformations, Deformations, Disruptions, and Dysplasias
۲. Foot Deformations : Foot Contractures, Positional Foot Abnormalities
۳. Calcaneovalgus (Pes Planus)
۴. Metatarsus Adductus (Metatarsus Varus)
۵. Talipes Equinovarus (Clubfoot)
۶. Deformed Toes
۷. Flexible Flatfoot
۸. Tibial Torsion
۹. Femoral Anteversion
۱۰. Joint Dislocation
۱۱. Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip (Congenital Dislocation of the Hip)
۱۲. Knee Dislocation (Genu Recurvatum)
۱۳. Dislocation of the Radial Head
۱۴. Facial Palsy
۱۵. Brachial Plexus Palsy : Erb Palsy, Klumpke Palsy, Obstetric Palsy
۱۶. Diaphragmatic Paralysis : Diaphragmatic Eventration
۱۷. Other Peripheral Nerve Palsies
۱۸. Lung Hypoplasia
۱۹. Pectus Excavatum and Pectus Carinatum
۲۱. Nose Deformation
۲۲. External Ears
۲۳. Mandibular Deformation
۲۴. Congenital Muscular Torticollis
۲۵. Torticollis-Plagiocephaly Deformation Sequence : Nonsynostotic or Positional Plagiocephaly
۲۶. Infant Sleeping Position and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
۲۷. Positional Brachycephaly
۲۸. Other Postnatal Head Deformations
۲۹. Craniosynostosis : General
۳۰. Sagittal Craniosynostosis
۳۱. Coronal Craniosynostosis
۳۲. Metopic Craniosynostosis
۳۳. Lambdoidal Craniosynostosis
۳۴. Multiple Sutural Craniosynostosis
۳۵. Vertex Birth Molding
۳۶. Vertex Craniotabes
۳۷. Anterior Fontanel Bone
۳۸. Parietal Foramina
۳۹. Aplasia Cutis Congenita : Scalp Vertex Cutis Aplasia, Temporal Triangular Alopecia
۴۱. Wormian Bones
۴۲. Breech Presentation Deformation
۴۳. Transverse Lie Deformation
۴۴. Face and Brow Presentation Deformation
۴۵. Small Uterine Cavity Deformation : Bicornuate or Myomatous Uterus
۴۶. Oligohydramnios Sequence
۴۷. Fetal Akinesia Deformation Sequence
۴۸. Abdominal Pregnancy (Extrauterine Pregnancy)
۴۹. Early Embryonic Compression or Disruption : Tubal Ectopic Pregnancy, Early Amnion Rupture, Limb-Body Wall Complex, Body Stalk Anomaly
۵۰. Obstetric Procedure–Related Defects : Early Chorionic Villus Sampling, Amniocentesis Needle Injuries, Failed Termination Procedures, Limb Reduction Defects
۵۱. Principles of Human Biomechanics
۱۱-۱: Evaluation and treatment of developmental hip dysplasia in the newborn and infant
۲۴-۱: Home exercises for right torticollis
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=256275
نویسنده : John M. Graham Jr. MD ScD
ناشر : Elsevier; 4th edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : MP4 + PDF (کیفیت اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 419
(ISBN) شابک : 9780323294942
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $74.63
حجم فایل : 30 MB