دانلود کتاب اندودنتیکس: اصول و عمل
Endodontics: Principles and Practice, 6ed
From renowned endodontics experts Mahmoud Torabinejad, Ashraf Fouad, and Shahrokh Shabahang comes Endodontics: Principles and Practice, 6th Edition. This focused and extensively revised new edition contains all the clinically-relevant information needed to incorporate endodontics into general dentistry practice. Illustrated step-by-step guidelines and vivid online videos address the ins and outs of diagnosis, treatment planning, managing pulpal and periapical diseases, and performing basic root canal treatments. Updated evidence-based coverage also includes topics such as the etiology of disease, local anesthesia, emergency treatment, obturation, and temporization. It’s the perfect endodontics guide for both entry-level dental students and general dentists alike.
- Well-known, international contributors share guidelines, expertise, and their clinical experience with contemporary technologies and procedures.
- Authoritative, visually detailed coverage provides a practical understanding of basic endodontic principles and procedures, including pulpal and periapical diseases and their management.
- Clinically-relevant organization reflects the order in which procedures are performed in clinical settings, enhancing your understanding of the etiology and treatment of teeth with pulpal and periapical diseases.
- Over 1,000 full-color illustrations ensure a clear, accurate understanding of procedures, and include radiographs and clinical photographs.
- Learning objectives help you meet the theoretical and procedural expectations for each chapter.
- More than 67 video clips located on the companion website demonstrate essential procedures.
- NEW! Sharper focus on the most clinically relevant content eliminates much of the basic science that you have already studied and focuses on the information and skills that are most-needed during clinical practice.
- NEW! Fully updated, evidence-based content integrates the best clinical evidence with the practitioner’s clinical expertise and the patient’s treatment needs and preferences.
- NEW! Expert Consult access is included via a unique pin-code to make the text relevant for both practitioners and students alike.
- NEW! Mid-chapter questions check your understanding of the concept before moving onto the next topic.
The practical guide to incorporating endodontics into general dentistry practice
۱ Pathogenesis of Pulp and Periapical Diseases
۲ Systemic Health Considerations in the Endodontic Patient and Geriatric Endodontics
۳ Endodontic Radiology
۴ Endodontic Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
۵ Differential Diagnosis of Pain and Radiolucencies of Non-Pulpal Origin
۶ Endodontic Case Complexity and Working with the Specialist
۷ Endodontic Armamentarium
۸ Local Anesthesia
۹ Endodontic Emergencies and Therapeutics
۱۰ Management of the Vital Pulp and of Immature Teeth
۱۱ Management of Traumatic Dental Injuries
۱۲ Root Canal Anatomy
۱۳ Isolation, Access Preparation, Working Length Determination
۱۴ Cleaning and Shaping, Intra-canal Medications
۱۵ Obturation and Temporization
۱۶ Restoration of Endodontically-Treated Teeth
۱۷ Bleaching Discolored Nonvital Teeth
۱۸ Procedural Accidents
۱۹ Non-Surgical Retreatment
۲۰ Apical Microsurgery
۲۱ Adjunctive Surgical Procedures
۲۲ Endodontic Treatment Outcomes
Appendix: Pulpal Anatomy and Access Preparations
جهت مشاهده نسخه همراه با ویدئوهای کامل کتاب کلیک کنید
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=163201
نویسنده : Mahmoud Torabinejad DMD MSD PhD
ناشر : Elsevier; 6 edition
سال انتشار : 2021
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 503 بدون ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0323624367
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $411.51
حجم فایل : 65 MB