دانلود کتاب اندودنتیکس ترابی نژاد: اصول و تمرین + ویدئو
Endodontics: Principles and Practice, 5ed + Video
Helping you incorporate endodontics into general dentistry practice, Endodontics: Principles and Practice, 5th Edition describes how to diagnose pulpal and periapical diseases and perform basic root canal treatments. Illustrated, step-by-step guidelines make it easier to perform essential endodontic procedures, and each is brought to life with videos on the new companion website. Practical coverage also includes topics such as the etiology of disease, local anesthesia, emergency treatment, obturation, and temporization. From renowned endodontics experts Mahmoud Torabinejad, Richard Walton, and Ashraf Fouad, this edition adds new chapters on single implant restorations and the management of patients with systemic disease.
- Well-known, international contributors share guidelines, expertise, and their clinical experience with contemporary technologies and procedures.
- Fully updated, evidence-based content integrates the best clinical evidence with the practitioner’s clinical expertise and the patient’s treatment needs and preferences.
- Authoritative, visually detailed coverage provides a practical understanding of basic endodontic principles and procedures, including pulpal and periapical diseases and their management.
- Organization of content reflects the order in which procedures are performed in clinical settings, enhancing your understanding the etiology and treatment of teeth with pulpal and periapical diseases.
- Over 1,000 full-color illustrations ensure a clear, accurate understanding of procedures, and include radiographs and clinical photographs.
- Learning objectives help you meet the theoretical and procedural expectations for each chapter.
- NEW Single Tooth Implant chapter introduces the use of single tooth implants as an important treatment option for the partially endentulous patient, covering the diagnostic, implant design, surgical, and prosthodontic innovations that have advanced the single implant restoration.
- NEW Diagnoses, Treatment Planning, and Systemic Considerations chapter examines current thinking on the relationship between oral disease and systemic health and how the management of patients with systemic disease (such as diabetes) may differ from that of other patients.
- NEW Interaction Between Generalist and Specialists chapter addresses the roles of general dentists and endodontists, and help you determine whether to perform the necessary treatment or if referral to a specialist is the better option.
- NEW contributors and NEW co-editor Dr. Ashraf Fouad bring a fresh perspective to the management of pulpal and periapical diseases.
- New! Evolve companion website includes over 40 video clips demonstrating essential procedures plus over 300 review questions including answers with rationales.
“The updated features and information on advances in the field, the video clips and the interactive self-assessment questions provide readers with a textbook that is concise, current, and easy to follow.” -SirReadaLot.org, July 2015, Issue #195
About the Author
۱. The Biology of Dental Pulp and Periradicular Tissues
۲. Protecting the Pulp, Preserving the Apex
۳. Endodontic Microbiology
۴. Pulp and Periradicular Pathosis
۵. Diagnoses, Treatment Planning, and Systemic Considerations NEW!
۶. Interaction Between Generalist and Specialists NEW!
۷. Periodontal and Endodontic Interrelationship
۸. Longitudinal Tooth Fractures
۹. Local Anesthetics
۱۰. Endodontic Emergencies and Therapeutics
۱۱. Management of Traumatized Teeth
۱۲. Endodontic Radiology
۱۳. Endodontic Instruments
۱۴. Internal Anatomy
۱۵. Isolation, Access Preparation and Length Determination
۱۶. Cleaning and Shaping, Temporarization
۱۷. Restoration of Endodontically Treated Teeth
۱۹. Procedural Accidents
۲۰. Endodontic Retreatment
۲۱. Endodontic Surgery
۲۲. Endodontic Outcomes
۲۳. Single Tooth Implant NEW!
۲۴. Bleaching of Discolored Teeth
۲۵. Geriatric Endodontics
+ ۶۸ Related Videos
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=29497
نویسنده : Mahmoud Torabinejad DMD MSD PhD , Ashraf Fouad
ناشر : Saunders; 5 edition
سال انتشار : 2015
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF + MP4
تعداد صفحات : 496
(ISBN) شابک : 1455754102
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $143.00
حجم فایل : 900 MB