The latest edition of this well established volume continues to provide an accessible, lavishly illustrated guide to the current practice of clinical endodontics.
Now under the leadership of a new editorial team, Endodontics 4e has been completely restructured to provide a more contemporary approach to the subject area. As with previous editions, clinical topics are addressed in a clear step-by-step manner and have been specially designed to provide sensible ‘best practice’ routes through often conflicting approaches to treatment.
The new edition contains over 1500 images, many previously unpublished, while new chapters contain information on tooth development and the endodontic interfaces with orthodontics, general and oral medicine, and orofacial pain.. Developments in the latest underlying research, as well as advances in dental materials and equipment, are included throughout.
Now with a new contributor team to bring a fresh approach to the subject matter, this volume will be ideal for recent graduates wishing to consolidate their knowledge, GDPs needing to enhance their skills and any reader about to launch a new career through specialist training.
- Practical approach to the subject takes the reader through every clinical step from patient assessment to specific problem solving
- More than 1500 superb illustrations, including colour coded algorithms, present clinical, diagnostic and practical information in an easy-to-follow manner
- Provides sensible ‘best practice’ routes through often conflicting approaches to treatment
- Designed to enable practitioners to understand, from first principles, how to confidently deal with the endodontic problems resulting from wear, tear, trauma and common dental disease
- Designed with the changing dynamics of modern dental service delivery in mind
- Ideal for recent graduates wishing to consolidate their knowledge, general dental practitioners needing to enhance their skills and to all readers about to launch a new career through specialist training
- The latest edition is completely restructured to provide a more contemporary approach to the subject area
- New chapters added, including material on tooth development, endodontic interfaces with orthodontics, general and oral medicine, and orofacial pain
- Latest research findings integrated into the various endodontic clinical applications
- Application of new equipment and materials highlighted where appropriate
- New contributors bring a fresh approach to the subject matter
Comments from previous edition
The text is very pragmatic and systematic. It promotes assessment and realistic treatment options rather than focussing on elaborate instrumentation. The authors are also prepared to recognise and outline that in many instances ‘expert’ views differ at many stages in the treatment of the pulp. Nonetheless they offer sensible ‘best practice’ routes through these often conflicting approaches.
Dr Adrian Jowett, School of Clinical Dentistry, University of Sheffield
I found the book very easy to read and it is well thought out in terms of flow and the order of each chapter. The authors have an excellent grasp of the literature and the book is sufficiently evidence based.
Dr Phillip Tomson, Birmingham School of Dentistry, Birmingham
The list of topics covered in this excellent book is comprehensive. I cannot think of any significant omissions. The balance of the book seems to be entirely appropriate. I found the style excellent and there were copious, clear illustrations and the general appearance and quality is very good.
This book is relevant for undergraduate and postgraduate curricula in UK dental schools. The subject of endodontics (or endodontology) has significantly expanded in recent years and so the scope of endodontics that a dental student should grasp has expanded. This book serves, therefore, as an excellent text to compliment curricula. It would also be of use to general dental practitioners and specialists.
Dr AJ Preston, Liverpool University Dental Hospital, Liverpool
Endodontics is a valuable resource for clinicians at all levels with an interest in this specialty and also for those looking for practical advice to improve their clinical practice.
British Dental Journal, August 2014
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=6376
نویسنده : Kishor Gulabivala BDS MSc FDS RCS , Yuan-Ling Ng BDS
ناشر : Mosby; 4 edition
سال انتشار : 2014
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 398
(ISBN) شابک : 0702031550
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $171.99
حجم فایل : 80 MB