Covering the full spectrum of endoscopic ultrasound, Endosonography, 4th Edition, by Drs. Robert Hawes, Paul Fockens, and Shyam Varadarajulu, is a comprehensive, one-stop resource for mastering both diagnostic and therapeutic EUS procedures. Leading global authorities guide you step by step through both introductory and advanced techniques, covering everything from interpretation and accurate diagnosis to treatment recommendations. Dozens of how-to videos, high-quality images, and an easy-to-navigate format make this updated reference a must-have for both beginning and experienced endosonographers.
- Provides practical information on establishing an endoscopic practice, from what equipment to buy to providing effective cytopathology services.
- Employs a user-friendly templated format to cover all topics from basic applications to advanced interventions, with procedures organized by body system.
- Features completed updated content throughout, including new sections on high-intensity focused ultrasound, through-the-needle biopsy, benign pancreatic masses, and gastro-jejunostomy.
- Includes perspectives from new contributors who provide global experience and knowledge.
- Contains new and enhanced illustrations that correlate with high-quality endoscopic images.
- Teaches clinically relevant techniques through dozens of new how-to videos.
- Covers cutting-edge techniques for performing therapeutic interventions, such as drainage of pancreatic pseudocysts and EUS-guided anti-tumor therapy, as well as fine needle aspiration (FNA) procedures.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
۱. Principles of Ultrasound
۳. Training and Simulators
۴. Indications, Preparation, and Adverse Effects
۵. New Techniques in EUS: Real-Time Elastography, Contrast-Enhanced EUSr and Fusion Imaging
۶. How to Perform Endoscopic Ultrasonography in the Esophagus and Mediastinum
۷. EUS and EBUS in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
۸. Endoscopic Ultrasound in Esophageal and Gastric Cancer
۹. Endoscopic Ultrasonography in the Evaluation of Posterior Mediastinal Lesions
۱۰. How to Perform Endoscopic Ultrasonography in the Stomach
۱۱. Subepithelial Lesions
۱۲. Howto Perform Endoscopic Ultrasonography in the Pancreas, Bile Duct, and Liver
۱۳. Endoscopic Ultrasound in Inflammatory Diseases of the Pancreas
۱۴. Endoscopic Ultrasound and Pancreatic Tumors
۱۵. Endoscopic Ultrasonography in the Evaluation of Pancreatic Cysts
۱۶. Endoscopic Ultrasound in Bile Duct, Gallbladder, and Ampullary Lesions
۱۷. How to Perform Anorectal Endoscopic Ultrasonography
۱۸. Endoscopic Ultrasonography in Rectal Cancer
۱۹. Evaluation of the Anal Sphincter by Anal Endosonography
۲۰. Howto Perform Endoscopic Ultrasonography-Guided Fine-Needle Aspiration
۲۱. Techniques for Endoscopic Ultrasound-Guided Fine-Needle Biopsy
۲۲. Cytology Primer for Endosonographers
۲۳. Endoscopic Ultrasound-Guided Drainage of Pancreatic Fluid Collections
۲۴. Endoscopic Ultrasonography-Guided Drainage of the Biliary-Pancreatic Ductal Systems and Gallbladder
۲۵. Endoscopic Ultrasonography-Guided Ablation Therapy and Celiac Plexus Interventions
۲۶. Endoscopic Ultrasonography-Guided Anastomosis, Drainage of Abdominopelvic Fluid Collections, and Vascular Interventions
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=102793
نویسنده : Robert H. Hawes MD , Paul Fockens MD PhD
ناشر : Elsevier; 4 edition
سال انتشار : 2019
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 453
(ISBN) شابک : 0323547230
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $181.77
حجم فایل : 37 MB