دانلود کتاب انسان در حال رشد: جنین شناسی بالینی
The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology, 10ed
Written by some of the world’s most famous anatomists, the 10th edition of The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology continues to present medical students with a comprehensive and easily digestible review of this complex topic. Clearly written and well-structured descriptions include just the information that’s needed, while nearly 600 illustrations help provide a clinically oriented guide to human development, utilizing a week-by-week and stage-by-stage approach to describe fetal organ and system development.
- Review questions and answers at the end of each chapter allow for effective exam preparation.
- Covers the latest advances in embryology, including normal and abnormal embryogenesis, causes of birth defects, and the role of genes in human development.
- Details how discoveries in molecular biology have affected clinical practice, including the development of sophisticated new techniques such as recumbent DNA technology and stem cell manipulation.
- Clinical case presentations, highlighted in special boxes, demonstrate how embryology concepts relate to clinical practice and are ideal for preparing for the USMLE Step 1.
- Three-dimensional animations – ۲ new to this edition – help visual learners understand the subjects as discussed in the book as a whole.
- New and thoroughly revised assessment questions by Mark Torchia.
- Presents an authoritative description of human embryology through all stages of development.
- Rich illustrations correspond to the text to enhance comprehension.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
“Written by some of the world’s most famous anatomists, the 10th edition of The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology continues to present medical students with a comprehensive and easily digestible review of this complex topic.” -Doody’s Review Service
۱. Introduction to Human Development
۲. First Week of Human Development
۳. Second Week of Human Development
۴. Third Week of Human Development
۵. Fourth to Eighth Weeks of Human Development
۶. Fetal Period: Ninth Week to Birth
۷. Placenta and Fetal Membranes
۸. Body Cavities, Mesenteries, and Diaphragm
۹. Pharyngeal Apparatus, Face, and Neck
۱۰. Respiratory System
۱۱. Alimentary System
۱۲. Urogenital System
۱۳. Cardiovascular System
۱۴. Skeletal System
۱۵. Muscular System
۱۶. Development of Limbs
۱۷. Nervous System
۱۸. Development of Eyes and Ears
۱۹. Integumentary System
۲۰. Human Birth Defects
۲۱. Common Signaling Pathways Used During Development
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=18713
نویسنده : Keith L. Moore BA MSc PhD
ناشر : Saunders; 10 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 681
(ISBN) شابک : 0323313388
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $71.08
حجم فایل : 75 MB