دانلود کتاب انکولوژی بالینی زنان و زایمان (ویرایش ۲۰۱۸)
Clinical Gynecologic Oncology, 9ed
The most readable, most comprehensive book in its field, Clinical Gynecologic Oncology, 9th Edition is the leading reference for diagnosis and treatment of gynecologic cancers – a must-have reference for improving outcomes and providing effective care. A “who’s who” list of contributing authors, under the editorial direction of Drs. Philip DiSaia and William Creasman, provides expert guidance on clinical presentations and management, now fully up to date with a brand-new design for faster, easier reference.
- Contains useful appendices covering staging, screening, nutritional therapy, toxicity criteria, blood component therapy, and radiation therapy.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Covers hot topics such as multi-panel genetic testing, target therapies, sentinel node concept in endometrial cancer and vulvar cancer, and robotic surgery.
- Updates include new quick-reference features such as key point boxes with bulleted lists, highlighted key text, enhanced chapter outlines, and a brand-new design throughout.
- Includes up-to-date references and algorithms, making this text a comprehensive resource for clinical practice, personal study, and exam review.
- Helps you take advantage of the latest advances in early detection and improved treatment options for gynecologic cancers, especially uterine and cervical cancers.
Chapter 1 Preinvasive Disease of the Cervix
Chapter 2 Preinvasive Disease of the Vagina and Vulva and Related Disorders
Chapter 3 Invasive Cervical Cancer
Chapter 4 Endometrial Hyperplasia, Estrogen Therapy, and the Prevention of Endometrial Cancer
Chapter 5 Adenocarcinoma of the Uterine Corpus
Chapter 6 Sarcoma of the Uterus
Chapter 7 Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
Chapter 8 Invasive Cancer of the Vulva
Chapter 9 Invasive Cancer of the Vagina
Chapter 10 The Adnexal Mass
Chapter 11 Epithelial Ovarian Cancer
Chapter 12 Germ Cell, Stromal, and Other Ovarian Tumors
Chapter 13 Fallopian Tube Cancer
Chapter 14 Breast Diseases
Chapter 15 Cancer in Pregnancy
Chapter 16 Complications of Disease and Therapy
Chapter 17 Basic Principles of Chemotherapy
Chapter 18 Targeted Therapy and Molecular Genetics
Chapter 19 Genes and Cancer
Chapter 20 Palliative Care and Quality of Life
Chapter 21 Role of Minimally Invasive Surgery in Gynecologic Malignancies
Chapter 22 Epidemiology of Commonly Used Statistical Terms and Analysis of Clinical Studies
Chapter 23 Basic Principles in Gynecologic Radiotherapy
Appendix A. Staging
Appendix B. Modified from Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events (CTCAE)
Appendix C. Blood Component Therapy
Appendix D. Suggested Recommendations for Routine Cancer Screening
Appendix E. Nutritional Therapy
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=62062
نویسنده : Philip J. DiSaia MD , William T. Creasman MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 9 edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 740
(ISBN) شابک : 0323400671
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $134.51
حجم فایل : 60 MB