دانلود کتاب انکولوژی بالینی ابلوف
Abeloff’s Clinical Oncology, 6ed
Easily accessible and clinically focused, Abeloff’s Clinical Oncology, 6th Edition, covers recent advances in our understanding of the pathophysiology of cancer, cellular and molecular causes of cancer initiation and progression, new and emerging therapies, current trials, and much more. Masterfully authored by an international team of leading cancer experts, it offers clear, practical coverage of everything from basic science to multidisciplinary collaboration on diagnosis, staging, treatment and follow up.
- Includes new chapters on Cancer Metabolism and Clinical Trial Designs in Oncology and a standalone chapter on lifestyles and cancer prevention.
- Features extensive updates including the latest clinical practice guidelines, decision-making algorithms, and clinical trial implications, as well as new content on precision medicine, genetics, and PET/CT imaging.
- Includes revised diagnostic and treatment protocols for medical management, surgical considerations, and radiation oncology therapies, stressing a multispecialty, integrated approach to care.
- Helps you find information quickly with updated indexing related to management recommendations, focused fact summaries, updated key points at the beginning of each chapter ideal for quick reference and board review, and algorithms for patient evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment options.
- Offers more patient care coverage in disease chapters, plus new information on cancer as a chronic illness and cancer survivorship.
- Discusses today’s key topics such as immuno-oncology, functional imaging, precision medicine, the application of genetics in pathologic diagnosis and sub-categorization of tumors as well as the association of chronic infectious diseases such as HIV and cancer.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
I Science and Clinical Oncology
A Biology and Cancer
B Genesis of Cancer
C Diagnosis of Cancer
D Clinical Trials
E Prevention and Early Detection
II Problems Common to Cancer and Therapy
A Hematologic Problems and Infections
B Symptom Management
C Treatment Complications
D Posttreatment Considerations
E Local Effects of Cancer and Its Metastasis
F Special Populations
III Specific Malignancies
A Central Nervous System
B Headr Neck, and Eye
J Cancer of Undefined Site of Origin
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=118821
نویسنده : John E. Niederhuber MD , James O. Armitage MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 6 edition
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 2648
(ISBN) شابک : 0323476740
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $270.87
حجم فایل : 130 MB