دانلود کتاب انکولوژی تابشی بالینی گاندرسون و تِپِر
Gunderson & Tepper’s Clinical Radiation Oncology, 4ed
Perfect for radiation oncology physicians and residents needing a multidisciplinary, treatment-focused resource, this updated edition continues to provide the latest knowledge in this consistently growing field. Not only will you broaden your understanding of the basic biology of disease processes, you’ll also access updated treatment algorithms, information on techniques, and state-of-the-art modalities. The consistent and concise format provides just the right amount of information, making Clinical Radiation Oncology a welcome resource for use by the entire radiation oncology team.
- Content is templated and divided into three sections — Scientific Foundations of Radiation Oncology, Techniques and Modalities, and Disease Sites – for quick access to information.
- Disease Sites chapters summarize the most important issues on the opening page and include a full-color format, liberal use of tables and figures, a closing section with a discussion of controversies and problems, and a treatment algorithm that reflects the treatment approach of the authors.
- Chapters have been edited for scientific accuracy, organization, format, and adequacy of outcome data (such as disease control, survival, and treatment tolerance).
- Allows you to examine the therapeutic management of specific disease sites based on single-modality and combined-modality approaches.
- Features an emphasis on providing workup and treatment algorithms for each major disease process, as well as the coverage of molecular biology and its relevance to individual diseases.
- Two new chapters provide an increased emphasis on stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS) and stereotactic body irradiation (SBRT).
- New Associate Editor, Dr. Andrea Ng, offers her unique perspectives to the Lymphoma and Hematologic Malignancies section.
- Key Points are summarized at the beginning of each disease-site chapter, mirroring the template headings and highlighting essential information and outcomes.
- Treatment algorithms and techniques, together with discussions of controversies and problems, reflect the treatment approaches employed by the authors.
- Disease Site Overviews allow each section editor to give a unique perspective on important issues, while online updates to Disease Site chapters ensure your knowledge is current.
- Disease Site chapters feature updated information on disease management and outcomes.
- Four videos accessible on Expert Consult include Intraoperative Irradiation, Prostate Brachytherapy, Penile Brachytherapy, and Ocular Melanoma.
- Thirty all-new anatomy drawings increase your visual understanding.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
۱. The Biological Basis of Radiation Oncology
۲. Molecular and Cellular Biology
۳. Dose-Response Modifiers in Radiation Therapy
۴. Interaction of Chemotherapy and Radiation
۵. Biologics and Their Interactions with Radiation
۶. Radiation Oncology Physics
۷. Radiation Physics – Stereotactic
۸. Surgical Principles
۹. Principles of Chemotherapy
۱۰. Imaging in Oncology
۱۱. Nuclear Medicine
۱۲. Health Services Research in Radiation Oncology
۱۳. Statistics and Clinical Trials
۱۴. Late Effects after Radiation
۱۶. Intensity-Modulated and Image-Guided Radiation Therapy
۱۷. Intraoperative Irradiation
۱۸. Total Body Irradiation
۱۹. Charged Particle Radiotherapy
۲۰. Neutron Radiotherapy
۲۲. Targeted Radionuclide Therapy
۲۳. Stereotactic Irradiation: CNS Tumors
۲۴. Stereotactic Body Irradiation: Extracranial Tumors
۲۵. Metastatic Disease: Bone, Spinal Cord, Brain, Liver, and Lung
۲۶. Low-Grade Gliomas
۲۷. High-Grade Gliomas
۲۸. Benign Brain Tumors: Meningiomas and Vestibular Schwannomas
۲۹. Pituitary Tumors and Craniopharyngiomas
۳۰. Spinal Cord Tumors
۳۱. Orbital, Ocular, and Optic Nerve Tumors
۳۲. Oral Cavity
۳۳. Oropharyngeal Cancer
۳۴. Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma
۳۵. Larynx and Hypopharynx Cancer
۳۶. Sinonasal Cancer
۳۷. Salivary Gland Malignancies
۳۸. Thyroid Cancer
۳۹. Unknown Head and Neck Primary Site
۴۰. Management of the Neck
۴۱. Cutaneous Carcinoma
۴۲. Malignant Melanoma
۴۳. Small Cell Lung Cancer
۴۴. Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
۴۵. Cancer of the Esophagus
۴۶. Uncommon Thoracic Tumors
۴۷. Gastric/GE Junction Cancer
۴۸. Pancreatic Cancer
۴۹. Hepatobiliary Cancer
۵۰. Colon Cancer
۵۱. Rectal Cancer
۵۲. Anal Carcinoma
۵۳. Prostate Cancer
۵۴. Bladder Cancer
۵۵. Testicular Cancer
۵۶. Kidney and Ureteral Carcinoma
۵۷. Penile Cancer
۵۸. Cervical Cancer
۵۹. Endometrial Cancer
۶۰. Cancers of the Vulva and Vagina
۶۱. Ovarian Cancer
۶۲. Noninvasive Breast Cancer
۶۳. Breast Cancer: Stages I-II
۶۴. Breast Cancer: Postmastectomy Radiation, Locally Advanced Disease, and Inflammatory Breast Cancer
۶۵. Soft Tissue Sarcoma
۶۶. Benign Diseases
۶۷. Central Nervous System Tumors
۶۸. Pediatric Soft Tissue Sarcomas
۶۹. Pediatric Sarcomas of Bone
۷۰. Wilms’ Tumor
۷۳. Pediatric Leukemias and Lymphomas
۷۴. Pediatric Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
۷۵. Rare Pediatric Tumors
۷۶. Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
۷۷. Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
۷۸. Multiple Myeloma and Other Plasma Cell Neoplasms
۷۹. Mycosis Fungoides
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=31805
نویسنده : Leonard L. Gunderson MD MS , Joel E. Tepper MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 4 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 2241
(ISBN) شابک : 0323240984
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $208.34
حجم فایل : 300 MB