Since 1954, Campbell-Walsh Urology has been internationally recognized as the pre-eminent text in its field. Edited by Alan J. Wein, MD, PhD(hon), Louis R. Kavoussi, MD, Alan W. Partin, MD, PhD, Craig A. Peters, MD, FACS, FAAP, and the late Andrew C. Novick, MD, it provides you with everything you need to know at every stage of your career, covering the entire breadth and depth of urology – from anatomy and physiology through the latest diagnostic approaches and medical and surgical treatments.
- Be certain with expert, dependable, accurate answers for every stage of your career from the most comprehensive, definitive text in the field! Required reading for all urology residents, Campbell-Walsh Urology is the predominant reference used by The American Board of Urology for its board examination questions.
- Visually grasp and better understand critical information with the aid of algorithms, photographs, radiographs, and line drawings to illustrate essential concepts, nuances of clinical presentation and technique, and decision making.
- Stay on the cutting edge with online updates.
- Get trusted perspectives and insights from hundreds of well-respected global contributors, all of whom are at the top and the cutting edge of their respective fields.
- Stay current with the latest knowledge and practices. Brand-new chapters and comprehensive updates throughout include new information on perioperative care in adults and children, premature ejaculation, retroperitoneal tumors, nocturia, and more! Meticulously revised chapters cover the most recent advancements in robotic and laparoscopic bladder surgery, open surgery of the kidney, management of metastic and invasive bladder cancer, and many other hot topics!
- Reference information quickly thanks to a new, streamlined print format and easily searchable online access to supplemental figures, tables, additional references, and expanded discussions as well as procedural videos and more at www.expertconsult.com.
The new edition of Campbell-Walsh Urology is the must have reference for practitioners and residents!
“This most recent edition of Meredith Campbell’s classic text continues to live up to its heritage as the single most valuable text for urologists.” – JAMA, review of the 9th edition
“Looking leaner and better toned than some of its flabbier four-volume predecessors – [this new edition] remains an institution in the world of urology. With each generation of the tome the authors and publishers continue to re-invent the text such that it gains rather than loses its relevance…Its uniqueness remains its ability to cover all aspects of. a particular sub-section of urology from embryology through to clinically relevant anatomy and physiology…And if you’ve ever wondered why there has never been a text to rival this most famous of urology books, then even just a cursory browse through selected chapters will remind you of the monumental effort that has gone in to delivering and improving the current generation Campbell-Walsh Urology.”
Urology News, August 2012
“This comprehensive book is well written and well illustrated. Because it includes the newest research and techniques, it accurately reflects the ever-evolving field of urology. This new edition is a must have for urologists at every stage of their careers.”- Kelly Healy, MD (Thomas Jefferson University) ۵ star Doody Rating!
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=3205
نویسنده : Alan J. Wein MD FACS PhD , Louis R. Kavoussi MD
ناشر : Saunders; 10 edition
سال انتشار : 2011
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 3831
(ISBN) شابک : 1416069119
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $396.04
حجم فایل : 140 MB