Internationally lauded as the preeminent text in the field, Campbell-Walsh Urology continues to offer the most comprehensive coverage of every aspect of urology. Perfect for urologists, residents, and practicing physicians alike, this updated 4-volume set highlights all of the essential concepts necessary for every stage of your career, from anatomy and physiology through the latest diagnostic approaches and medical and surgical treatments.
- The predominant reference used by The American Board of Urology for its examination questions.
- Algorithms, photographs, radiographs, and line drawings illustrate essential concepts, nuances of clinical presentations and techniques, and decision making.
- Key Points boxes and algorithms further expedite review.
- Features hundreds of well-respected global contributors at the top of their respective fields.
- Four-volume set serves as a series of comprehensive mini-textbooks on every major subject in urology.
- A total of 22 new chapters, including Evaluation and Management of Men with Urinary Incontinence; Minimally-Invasive Urinary Diversion; Complications Related to the Use of Mesh and Their Repair; Focal Therapy for Prostate Cancer; Adolescent and Transitional Urology; Principles of Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery in Children; Pediatric Urogenital Imaging; and Functional Disorders of the Lower Urinary Tract in Children.
- Previous edition chapters have been substantially revised and feature such highlights as new information on prostate cancer screening, management of non-muscle invasive bladder cancer, and urinary tract infections in children.
- Includes new guidelines on interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome, uro-trauma, and medical management of kidney stone disease.
- Anatomy chapters have been expanded and reorganized for ease of access.
- Boasts an increased focus on robotic surgery, image-guided diagnostics and treatment, and guidelines-based medicine.
- Features ۱۳۰ video clips that are easily accessible via Expert Consult.
- Periodic updates to the eBook version by key opinion leaders will reflect essential changes and controversies in the field.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience offers access to all of the text, figures, tables, diagrams, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
The new edition of Campbell-Walsh Urology is the must have reference for practitioners and residents!
“This comprehensive book is well written and well illustrated. Because it includes the newest research and techniques, it accurately reflects the ever-evolving field of urology. This new edition is a must have for urologists at every stage of their careers.”- Kelly Healy, MD (Thomas Jefferson University) ۵ star Doody Rating!
PARTI: Clinical Decision Making
PART II: Basics of Urologic Surgery
PART HI: Infections and Inflammation
PART IV: Molecular and Cellular Biology
PART V: Reproductive and Sexual Function
PART VI: Male Genitalia
PART VII: Renal Physiology and Pathophysiology
PART VIII: Upper Urinary Tract Obstruction and Trauma
PART IX: Urinary Lithiasis and Endourology
PART X: Neoplasms of the Upper Urinary Tract
PART XI: The Adrenals
PART XII: Urine Transport, Storage, and Emptying
PART XIII: Benign and Malignant Bladder Disorders
PART XIV: The Prostate
PART XV: Pediatric Urology
SECTION A: Development and Prenatal Urology
SECTION B: Basic Principles
SECTION C: Upper Urinary Tract Conditions
SECTION D: Lower Urinary Tract Conditions
SECTION E: Genitalia
SECTION F: Reconstruction and Trauma
SECTION G: Oncology