دانلود کتاب اپیدمیولوژی بیماری مزمن: دیدگاه های جهانی
Epidemiology of Chronic Disease: Global Perspectives, 2ed
Epidemiology of Chronic Disease: Global Perspectives is the most current and authoritative resource on the epidemiology, etiology, pathogenesis, risk factors and preventive factors of over 50 major chronic diseases and conditions. This comprehensive text provides readers with an excellent basis for examining current hypotheses regarding chronic disease epidemiology.
Organized into five sections, the text begins with an introductory chapter which examines the new public health environment in which chronic diseases have replaced acute infectious conditions concurrent with improved health care and increasing longevity in many populations of the world.
Subsequent sections cover cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, major forms of cancer, diseases of the respiratory tract, metabolic and digestive diseases, musculoskeletal diseases, neurodegenerative diseases, and finally, three infectious diseases that often manifest as chronic conditions. Special sections in each chapter focus on controversial topics that can serve as a launching point for classroom discussion of molecular mechanisms of disease pathogenesis and the relevant epidemiologic issues pertaining to the prevention and control of chronic diseases.
– Special sections in each chapter focus on controversial topics that can serve as a launching point for classroom discussion of molecular mechanisms of disease pathogenesis and the relevant epidemiologic issues pertaining to the prevention and control of chronic diseases.
– Four new chapters on the epidemiology of congestive heart failure, peripheral artery disease and aortic dissection, venous thromboembolism and pulmonary embolism, and sudden cardiac death.
– Discussion of new findings, such as the association of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) with suicide and the emerging crisis of antibiotic resistance in tuberculosis and other chronic infections.
– Updated epidemiologic findings and references throughout.
– Robust instructor’s materials, including an online instructor’s manual with recommended questions and answers for each chapter, slides in PowerPoint format, and a test bank.
About the Author
Director, Center of Molecular Epidemiology and Environmental Health, College of Public Health, Division of Epidemiology, The Ohio State University Medical Center, College of Medicine, Departments of Emergency Medicine & Pathology, The Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus, Ohio
SECTION I Epidemiologic Transition and Epidemiology of Cardiovascular Diseases
SECTION II Epidemiology of Cancer
SECTION III Epidemiology of Chronic Respiratoryr Metabolic, and Musculoskeletal Diseases
SECTION IV Epidemiology of Neurological Diseases
SECTION V Epidemiology of Chronic Infectious Diseases
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=129365
نویسنده : Randall E. Harris
ناشر : Jones & Bartlett Learning; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 957
(ISBN) شابک : 1284151018
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $70.00
حجم فایل : 100 MB