دانلود کتاب اکوکاردیوگرافی جامع (جامعه اکوکاردیوگرافی آمریکا)
ASE’s Comprehensive Echocardiography, 2ed
Written and endorsed by world experts from the American Society of Echocardiography (ASE), this unique multimedia resource uses text, case studies, and online components to cover the latest uses of echocardiography, including the most recent 2D and 3D advances. Unlike other existing textbooks in echocardiography, including the predecessor of this volume, entitled Dynamic Echocardiography, this 2nd edition, with its new title, covers a full range of topics, reflected in its 200 chapters that include essential material in a succinct format. Dr. Roberto M. Lang and his expert colleagues provide everything you need to assess cardiac anatomy and function and obtain clinically useful, noninvasive information for more accurate diagnosis and evaluation of heart disease.
- Take advantage of an outstanding online library of slides and videos of case presentations that correspond to crisp, full-color images, allowing you to view dynamic echocardiographic clips of various cardiac pathologies.
- Tap into the knowledge and skills of a team of experts from the ASE, led by world-renowned authorities in echocardiography.
- Access the fully searchable text online at expertconsult.com, along with additional cases, images, and an extensive library of cine images.
- Get fully up to date with the latest echo practice guidelines and advanced technologies, including 3D echocardiography and myocardial strain.
- Gain a better understanding of the latest methods to assess cardiac chamber size and function, valvular stenosis/regurgitation, cardiomyopathies, coronary artery disease, complications of myocardial infarction, and much more – all in a practical, well-illustrated brief yet comprehensive format extensively supported by multimedia material.
- Stay up to date with hot topics in this rapidly evolving field: interventional/intraoperative echocardiography, transesophageal echocardiography, cardiac resynchronization therapy, and more.
Set the pace with enhanced technologies and guidelines
“Lang and his expert colleagues set the pace with enhanced technologies and guidelines. The book provides clinicians everything they need to assess cardiac anatomy and function and obtain clinically useful, noninvasive information for more accurate diagnosis and evaluation of heart disease – all in a practical, well-illustrated, brief yet comprehensive format extensively supported by multimedia material.” -SirReadaLot.org, July 2015, Issue #195
“This is an excellent reference for advanced imaging cardiologists and cardiology fellows rotating through echocardiography. The focus on the technical aspects and logic behind the interpretation will be particularly helpful to those in training.” – Arnold Johnston Hite, MD, MS (Ochsner Clinic Foundation) Doody’s Score: 100 – 5 Stars!
Section I: Physics and Instrumentation
Section II: Transthoracic Echocardiography
Section III: Transesophageal Echocardiography
Section IV: Intracardiac Echocardiography
Section V: Intravascular Ultrasound
Section VI: Hand-Held Echocardiography
Section VII: Contrast Echocardiography
Section VIII: Left Ventricular Systolic Function
Section IX: Right Heart
Section X: Diastolic Function
Section XI: Left Atrium
Section XII: Ischemic Heart Disease
Section XIII: Stress Echocardiography
Section XIV: Cardiomyopathies
Section XV: Aortic Stenosis
Section XVI: Aortic Regurgitation
Section XVII: Mitral Stenosis
Section XVIII: Mitral Regurgitation
Section XIX: Tricuspid Regurgitation
Section XX: Pulmonic Regurgitation
Section XXI: Prosthetic Valves
Section XXII: Infective Endocarditis
Section XXIII: Pericardial Diseases
Section XXIV: Tumors and Masses
Section XXV: Diseases of the Aorta
Section XXVI: Adult Congenital Heart Disease
Section XXVII: Systemic Diseases
Section XXVIII: Echocardiography in the Emergency Department
Section XXIX: Interventional Echocardiography
Section XXX: Miscellaneous Topics in Echocardiography
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=18725
نویسنده : Roberto Lang MD FASE , Steven A Goldstein MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 913
(ISBN) شابک : 032326011X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $128.10
حجم فایل : 106 MB