دانلود کتاب ایمونولوژی اساسی: عملکردها و اختلالات سیستم ایمنی بدن |
Basic Immunology: Functions and Disorders of the Immune System, 6ed
Meticulously reviewed and updated for today’s medical students, Basic Immunology, 6th Edition, is a concise text expertly written by the same distinguished author team as the best-selling, comprehensive text, Cellular and Molecular Immunology. This focused, easy-to-understand volume uses full-color illustrations and clinical images, useful tables, and practical features such as Summary Point boxes, end-of-chapter review questions, glossary terms, and clinical cases―all designed to help students master this complex topic in the most efficient, effective manner possible.
- Emphasizes clinical aspects of immunology, including disease pathogenesis, the development of novel therapies based on basic science, and an appendix of clinical cases for real-world application.
- Provides top-notch instruction from experienced teachers, course directors, and lecturers led by well-known editor and author Dr. Abul Abbas.
- Features a highly readable writing style and practical organization, now with fully revised content and updated images to reflect recent important advances in today’s understanding of the immune system.
- Provides additional online features such as answers to in-book chapter review questions, helpful animations, and self-assessment questions.
- Presents information in a format and style that maximizes usefulness to students and teachers studying medicine, allied health fields, and biology.
- Contains numerous features designed to help students understand key immunologic concepts: high-quality illustrations, practical tables, chapter outlines, bolded key points, and focus questions in every chapter for self-assessment and review.
“This well-done revision of a book on basic and relevant concepts of immunology integrates current developments in the field with clinical implications.”
-Vincent K Tsiagbe, MS, Ph.D. (Rutgers University School of Dental Medicine) Doody’s Score: 99-5 Stars!
About the Author
۱ – Introduction to the Immune System: Nomenclature,. General Properties,. and Components
۲ – Innate Immunity: The Early Defense Against Infections
۳ – Antigen Capture and Presentation to Lymphocytes: What Lymphocytes See
۴ – Antigen Recognition in the Adaptive Immune System: Structure of Lymphocyte Antigen Receptors and Development of Immune Repertoires
۵ – T Cell-Mediated Immunity: Activation of T Lymphocytes
۶ – Effector Mechanisms of T Cell-Mediated Immunity: Functions of T Cells in Host Defense
۷ – Humoral Immune Responses: Activation of B Lymphocytes and Production of Antibodies
۸ – Effector Mechanisms of Humoral Immunity: Elimination of Extracellular Microbes and Toxins
۹ – Immunologic Tolerance and Autoimmunity: Self-Nonself Discrimination in the Immune System and Its Failure
۱۰ – Immunology of Tumors and Transplantation: Immune Responses to Cancer Cells and Normal Foreign Cells
۱۱ – Hypersensitivity: Disorders Caused by Immune Responses
۱۲ – Congenital and Acquired Immunodeficiencies: Diseases Caused by Defective Immunity
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=170439
نویسنده : Abul K. Abbas MBBS
ناشر : Elsevier; 6th edition
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 339
(ISBN) شابک : 0323549438
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $56.81
حجم فایل : 100 MB