دانلود کتاب ایمونولوژی بالینی ریچ: اصول و تمرین
Rich’ Clinical Immunology: Principles and Practice, 4ed
Offer your patients the best possible care with clear, reliable guidance from one of the most respected and trusted resources in immunology. Authoritative answers from internationally renowned leaders in the field equip you with peerless advice and global best practices to enhance your diagnosis and management of a full range of immunologic problems.
“This is a ‘must have’ book for any serious student of clinical immunology Reviewed by: British Journal of Immunology Date: December 2013
- Depend on authoritative information from leading experts in the field who equip you with peerless advice and global best practices to enhance your diagnosis and management of a full range of immunologic problems.
- Focus on the information that’s most relevant to your daily practice through a highly clinical focus and an extremely practical organization that expedites access to the answers you need.
- Stay at the forefront of your field with cutting-edge coverage of the human genome project, immune-modifier drugs, and many other vital.
- Catch a glimpse of the future. “On the Horizon” boxes and discussion of translational research at the end of many chapters summarize especially promising research and development over the next 5 – 10 years.
- Keep current with the latest knowledge and evidence-based practices. Comprehensive updates throughout include up-to-the-minute information on topics like atherosclerosis, recurrent fever syndromes, aging and deficiencies of innate immunity.
- Find information quickly thanks to a user-friendly format, featuring new color-coded “Key Concepts”, “Clinical Pearls”, “Clinical Relevance”, and “Therapeutic Principles” boxes that signpost critical information.
- Access the fully searchable text online at expertconsult.com, along with regular updates, downloadable images, and Board review questions ideal for certification and recertification preparation.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
“The authors and editors have taken pains to make the text clinician-friendly…The page layout is pleasing to the eye and easy to use.” – JAMA, review of the last edition
“This is a ‘must have’ book for any serious student of clinical immunology…Certain highlights stand out for me: the use of line diagrams to supplement histological photographs is excellent- to provide clarity to the features that are being demonstrated…overall , thiw book is very readable and user friendly, despite the size, and I learnt a lot. I heartily recommend this book.”
British Journal of Immunology, December 2013
PART 1: Fundamental Principles of the Immune Response
PART 2: Host Defense Mechanisms and Inflammation
PART 3: Infection and Immunity
PART 4: Immunologic Deficiencies
PART 5: Allergic Diseases
PART 6: Systemic Immune Diseases
PART 7: Organ Specific Inflammatory Disease
PART 8: Neoplasia and the Immune System
PART 9: Transplantation
PART 10: Prevention and Therapy of Immunologic Diseases
PART 11: Diagnostic Immunology
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=14431
نویسنده : Robert R. Rich MD , Thomas A Fleisher MD
ناشر : Saunders; 4 edition
سال انتشار : 2013
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 0723436916
(ISBN) شابک : 0723436916
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $288.57
حجم فایل : 130 MB