دانلود کتاب ایمونولوژی و سرولوژی در پزشکی آزمایشگاهی
Immunology and Serology in Laboratory Medicine, 6ed
If you’re looking to succeed in today’s modern laboratory environment, then you need the insightful guidance found in Immunology & Serology in Laboratory Medicine, 6th Edition. Continuing to set the standard for comprehensive coverage of immunology, this must-have resource covers everything from mastering automated techniques to understanding immunoassay instrumentation and disorders of infectious and immunologic origin. As with previous editions, trusted author, teacher and former university program director, Mary Louise Turgeon helps you build a solid foundation of knowledge and skills by taking you from basic immunologic mechanisms and serologic concepts to the theory behind the procedures you will encounter in the lab. And now with a new full-color design, additional case studies, wealth of content updates, and new features, there’s never been more reason to rely on Turgeon to stretch your critical thinking skills and fully prepare for success in the clinical lab.
- Comprehensive immunology coverage features the latest illustrations, photographs and summary tables to help clarify various concepts and information visually.
- Emphasis on critical thinking utilizes case studies to challenge readers to apply their knowledge to practice.
- Procedural protocols move readers from immunology theory to practical aspects of the clinical lab.
- Chapter highlights and review questions at the end of each chapter offer opportunities for review and self-assessment.
- Learning objectives and key terms at the beginning of each chapter outline the important vocabulary, information, and concepts found in the chapter.
- Glossary at the end of the book provides a quick reference to key terms and definitions.
- NEW! Full color diagrams and micrographs increases comprehension and gives readers a much better sense of what they will encounter in the lab.
- NEW! Updated content on vaccines, tumor immunology, transplant rejection, immunotherapies,instrumentation for molecular diagnosis, the immune response, and more ensures readers are prepared for immunology in today’s clinical lab.
- NEW! Additional case studies allow readers to apply knowledge to real world situations and stretch their critical thinking skills.
- NEW! Reformatted chapter review questions reflect the multiple choice styles encountered on exams.
۱ An Overview of Immunology
۲ Antigens and Antibodies
۳ Cells and Cellular Activities of the Immune System: Granulocytes and Mononuclear Cells
۴ Cells and Cellular Activities of the Immune System: Lymphocytes and Plasma Cells
۵ Soluble Mediators of the Immune System
۶ Safety in the Immunology-Serology Laboratory
۷ Quality Assurance and Quality Control
۸ Basic Serologic Laboratory Techniques
۹ Rapid Testing
۱۰ Precipitation and Particle Agglutination Methods
۱۱ Electrophoresis Techniques
۱۲ Labeling Techniques in Immunoassay
۱۳ Flow Cytometry
۱۴ Molecular Laboratory Techniques
۱۵ Infectious Diseases: Traditional and Alternate Diagnostic Techniques
۱۶ Streptococcal Infections
۱۸ Vector-Borne Diseases
۲۱ Infectious Mononucleosis
۲۲ Viral Hepatitis
۲۳ Rubella and Rubeola Infections
۲۴ Primary and Acquired Immune Defciency Syndromes
۲۵ Hypersensitivity Reactions
۲۶ Immunoproliferative Disorders
۲۷ Tolerance Autoimmunity and Autoimmune Diseases
۲۸ Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
۲۹ Rheumatoid Arthritis
۳۰ Transplantation: HLA Solid Organ and Hematopoietic Stem Cells
۳۱ Tumor Immunology and Up-to-Date Applications of NextGeneration Sequencing
۳۲ Primer on Vaccines
Appendix A: Answers to Case Study Multiple Choice Questions
Appendix B: Answers to Review Questions
Appendix C: Origin and Immunoregulatory Activity of Cytokines
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=152373
نویسنده : Mary Louise Turgeon
ناشر : Elsevier - Health Sciences Division; 6 edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 601
(ISBN) شابک : 032343147X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $87.89
حجم فایل : 40 MB